Komuniti Al-Insyirah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Komuniti Al-Insyirah

islamic finance, banking, career, peace.

Ruang Download Section dah dibuka, sila gunakan sebaiknya
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lets chat in English

+14
    muzafar
    normyislam
    musca01
    ZielaJanjiRock
    indah
    azizul
    yanna_syaddiqin
    avar_counselor
    traxx_racer
    insyirah
    teratai_nilam
    syafinur
    dheadz
    umaruddin
    18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 30]

1Lets chat in English - Page 21 Empty Lets chat in English Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:34 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

First topic message reminder :

Assalamualaikum.. May Peace be Upon You..
    Let us enhance our communication skills in English here.
    Make full use of this platform to communicate, express yourself.. 2 very simple rules..
    You can speak anything.. but must be decent and of course must be in English.

Lets begin by introducing yourself...

http://www.umaruddin.blogspot.com

501Lets chat in English - Page 21 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:38 pm

muzafar

muzafar
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

yes...i agree to meet together during raya visit...
    dheadz i will pm my phone # to you for the arrangement..
    eh...where are you going to celebrate Raya dheadz?
    is it outside PJ? if so...when will you be back?

502Lets chat in English - Page 21 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:55 pm

unique07

Ahli Baru
    Ahli Baru

I appreciate with you that English is very important for all of us and we need to learn good English. If we want good chat in English then we have to need good English. language school london are helpful for learn languages.

503Lets chat in English - Page 21 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:41 pm

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

umaruddin wrote:Assalamualaikum..
    Dheadz... just call the house number before you go there.. Just to check whether my parents are at home.. Sometimes they went to the nearby Surau... or Sg Way Bazaar Ramadhan.
    I hope that you have enough instructions.. directions and landmark to reach my parents' house.
    If you and Muzafar decided to visit me during raya.. the best to meet is there.
    Thanks for the tips, I think I can find my way there. If not, I'll ask for direction from anyone I might met on my way there. eheh.. Very Happy

muzafar wrote:
    eh...where are you going to celebrate Raya dheadz?
    is it outside PJ? if so...when will you be back?
    Emm... I'll go back to Gemas, Negeri Sembilan, maybe on Saturday 19th. I'm planning to get back here one week later, 27th Sept. Insyaallah, if everything goes well, we can visit Umar. Smile

unique07 wrote:I appreciate with you that English is very important for all of us and we need to learn good English. If we want good chat in English then we have to need good English. language school london are helpful for learn languages.
    Hi Unique07, first of all, welcome to Al-Insyirah.

Thanks for joining us, as your presence will benefit all of us in any way, Insyaallah. I noticed that you found this forum by searching Gooogle, and this is your first post. Hmm... not so many members joining us this way. There are many interesting topics, lets put your thoughts, ideas and etc. Thanks. Wink

504Lets chat in English - Page 21 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:59 am

muzafar

muzafar
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

mmm...no topic to talk today..
    where is indah??...quite sometimes she did not visit here...
    is she on pregnant leaves already?
    well...i don't think so..

505Lets chat in English - Page 21 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:59 pm

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

I've seen Indah's nick yesterday, but she didn't post anything. Maybe she has many things to do. Sometimes, I've also faced the same situation, I logged in, but I can't say much, my nick will be there and auto logout will make me appear offline later.

Muzafar, where did you got that avatar? Really funny, a goat smiling and showing her braced teeth. eheh... Razz

506Lets chat in English - Page 21 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:27 am

musca01

musca01
    Ahli Junior
    Ahli Junior

muzafar wrote:salam musca01...

mr.umar & me not working in the same place...
    mr.umar works in seremban while for me...i'm working in PJ
    PJ are similar to us since our past background are related to each other..
    how about u? where are frm? bumi/earth?... hehe...quite big to figure it out..
    Lets chat in English - Page 21 Icon_smile Lets chat in English - Page 21 Icon_smile

owh i see..
    but it's really nice rite at to have a little bit past background to tell upon..
    hehehe..

hurm..my past it's a little bit mixed up since i grown up here and there..
    to make it simple...
    i was born and grow up in penang for some of the moment and my current house is somewhere near KLIA, sepang circuit area..

dheadz wrote:Salam Musca, haven't seen you lately, you must be busy with your study right? So, what's up? Lets chat in English - Page 21 Icon_biggrin

Yes,
    it is really touching when someone we know passed away. Someone who
    thought us, someone who is really meaningful in our life. Can't
    describe the feeling, but it is quite sad.

You're lucky
    Muzafar, you still can claim overtime during this time, where the
    economy is still considered bad. For me, I don't have the same chance
    as you. Most of the companies, they don't allow overtime to their
    workers. Only for the certain sections where their present are really
    needed. Lets chat in English - Page 21 Icon_smile

not really busy with study actually (even though that is what should i be.. Lets chat in English - Page 21 Icon_biggrin )
    since we are sharing single internet cable, and the internet connection is not always excellent, it's sometimes hard to be on9..
    hope we can buy the router faster..so we don;t have to share this only line anymore..
    heheheh...

yeah..
    since it's nearly raya break..
    i bet most of everyone is quite busy right?

^v^

507Lets chat in English - Page 21 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:26 am

muzafar

muzafar
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

dheadz wrote:I've seen Indah's nick yesterday, but she didn't post anything. Maybe she has many things to do. Sometimes, I've also faced the same situation, I logged in, but I can't say much, my nick will be there and auto logout will make me appear offline later.

Muzafar, where did you got that avatar? Really funny, a goat smiling and showing her braced teeth. eheh... Razz

hehe...i have other several funny pictures/avatar with me...
    i can't remember where actually i got those avatars...
    let me refresh my memory first...
    then i will let u know..

508Lets chat in English - Page 21 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:15 pm

indah

indah
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

muzafar wrote:mmm...no topic to talk today..
    where is indah??...quite sometimes she did not visit here...
    is she on pregnant leaves already?
    well...i don't think so..

Hi All..
    it is not...

I am still here... i just do not have an idea what to post and reply lately.. since i am quite busy.. as we are chasing dateline... which should be this 15/9... uhuhu... However, i do log to Al-insyirah whenever i had time...

http://www.shindah.blogspot.com

509Lets chat in English - Page 21 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:29 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

Assalamualaikum..
    Indah.. tight deadline? What are the things that you need to clear.. and rushing just before Raya? Why that date?

510Lets chat in English - Page 21 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:37 pm

indah

indah
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

Wslm Umar..

i need to finish up developing a system which the UAT will be perform on 15/9.. thats means... i have to finish everything BEFORE 15/9 ... so that the system can be reviewed... uhuhu...

511Lets chat in English - Page 21 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:08 pm

musca01

musca01
    Ahli Junior
    Ahli Junior

15/9?
    OMG..that is just a few day ahead...
    wish you all the best for it..
    be patient and do not over distress yourself ok?

^v^

512Lets chat in English - Page 21 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:45 pm

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

Happy catching your deadline Indah. Maybe later you can cook 'deadline masak asam pedam', and please spare me some. eheh... Razz

musca01 wrote:
    not really busy with study actually (even though that is what should i be.. Lets chat in English - Page 21 Icon_biggrin )
    since we are sharing single internet cable, and the internet connection is not always excellent, it's sometimes hard to be on9..
    hope we can buy the router faster..so we don;t have to share this only line anymore..
    heheheh...
    Mmm... you've to be patience Musca, sharing the bandwidths with other peoples will make the line really slow sometimes. The worst, we can't even go online. Perhaps there is someone who doing torrenting or downloading. Sure, it takes minutes to open a single page. Sad

You should try to hack the internet connection there Musca. Wink

513Lets chat in English - Page 21 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:13 am

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

Mmm... it's me again. Very Happy

One more week before we expected to celebrate Eid. I'm sure by now, many peoples are rushing to finish whatever they've to do before this great day. May Allah bless us with a good health, enough time to do all those necessary things. Insyaallah.

514Lets chat in English - Page 21 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:20 am

muzafar

muzafar
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

as for me...
    i have no rushing since all particulars needed had been prepared earlier..
    just concentrate on tarawikh...
    Cool Cool

515Lets chat in English - Page 21 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:28 am

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

I've a few more things to do such as send my car to service. Tomorrow I'm working in the morning, if I go to workshop by afternoon, I'm sure there will be many peoples waiting their turn to get their vehicle serviced. Thus, I'm planning to send my car on early Sunday morning, hopefully there will be not so many peoples at the workshop. Smile

516Lets chat in English - Page 21 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:34 am

muzafar

muzafar
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

i've done it all previously...
    lucky for me...
    do you pay your zakat fitrah already dheadz?
    i've done it too..
    Wink Wink

517Lets chat in English - Page 21 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:54 am

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

I've paid zakat fitrah last week, during solat Jumaat. I tried to pay it here, at where I stay, but the counter just opened today. It's okay, as long as I paid (or we paid), this contribution will be handled in the correct channel, no matter where we paid. Right? Very Happy

I think Selangor is the state that require the highest zakat fitrah this year, RM7 per person.

518Lets chat in English - Page 21 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:08 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

Assalamualaikum...
    Dheadz... working on Saturday or Sunday? At Jalan Tandang? InsyaAllah.. if nothing crops out.. shall we meet?

519Lets chat in English - Page 21 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:52 am

muzafar

muzafar
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

past few years before..
    i always paid my zakat during last minutes..
    at one time, I nearly forgottenn about it..
    since then... i pay my zakat as soon as possible..
    Cool Cool

520Lets chat in English - Page 21 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:26 am

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

Yup, the earliest we paid, the better we're. If not, we might forgot about it. Luckily that day at the mosque, there are few counters opened, and I just joined the queue happily. Smile

umaruddin wrote:Assalamualaikum...
    Dheadz... working on Saturday or Sunday? At Jalan Tandang? InsyaAllah.. if nothing crops out.. shall we meet?
    I just read this message Umaruddin, maybe next time we can meet. Yes, yesterday I worked, at the only one of my workplace. Chance like this seldomly came, so I just don't want to miss it.

521Lets chat in English - Page 21 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:05 am

indah

indah
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

Assalamualaikum..

Hehe.. Lucky me.. i just receive an email from my admin .. ahaha... my company will close starting 18/9 until 25/9... fully one week of HOLIDAY.. yay!!... Smile
    It means... starting by this Friday.. i am freeeeeeeeee...... Smile Smile Happy.. Happy.. happy mode..

522Lets chat in English - Page 21 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:07 pm

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

Err Indah, can you lend me that happy mode? I'm not feeling well right now. Not me, but my feeling. No wonder peoples always says 'Monday Blue'. Although this is the first working day of this week, I should be fully energized from last two days rest, but I really weak today. Many things waiting for me once I power on this computer. Seeing all the mails, unsolved issues, that's make me want to go home right now. Hmm... A few more hours before 5.00 pm. Please be patience dheadz. Very Happy

523Lets chat in English - Page 21 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:49 pm

indah

indah
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

Huhu.. dheadz... dont stuck on the works and job so much... I give 50% of my Happy mode to you.. Okeys??... Smile Smile Know what.. i am listening to a Japan song by Morning Musume title sexy boy.. The music makes me 200% upgrade of Happy Mode.. ahaks.. Smile Smile

Dheadz.. Ganbate Kudasai....

524Lets chat in English - Page 21 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:28 pm

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

Err, did you send the mode through email, or YM or what? I don't get it yet. eheh... Very Happy

Talking about the song, recently I like to listen a song from Linkin Park, titled New Devide. It is a theme fong for a Transformers: Raise of The Fallen movie. It is a very powerful song, fully energetic. I like it very much.

How about you guys? Any other songs you like to hear, that cheer up your day? Lets share.... Smile

525Lets chat in English - Page 21 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:03 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

Assalamualaikum...
    For me.. our national anthem.. that is more than inspiring..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next