Komuniti Al-Insyirah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Komuniti Al-Insyirah

islamic finance, banking, career, peace.

Ruang Download Section dah dibuka, sila gunakan sebaiknya
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lets chat in English

+14
    muzafar
    normyislam
    musca01
    ZielaJanjiRock
    indah
    azizul
    yanna_syaddiqin
    avar_counselor
    traxx_racer
    insyirah
    teratai_nilam
    syafinur
    dheadz
    umaruddin
    18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 30]

1Lets chat in English - Page 22 Empty Lets chat in English Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:34 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

First topic message reminder :

Assalamualaikum.. May Peace be Upon You..
    Let us enhance our communication skills in English here.
    Make full use of this platform to communicate, express yourself.. 2 very simple rules..
    You can speak anything.. but must be decent and of course must be in English.

Lets begin by introducing yourself...

http://www.umaruddin.blogspot.com

526Lets chat in English - Page 22 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:56 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

Assalamualaikum...
    Actually I don't listen much to music.. although I do like baroque type music... those music composed by Bach, Mozart, Vivaldi, Beethoven

527Lets chat in English - Page 22 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:12 pm

indah

indah
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

dheadz wrote:Err, did you send the mode through email, or YM or what? I don't get it yet. eheh... Very Happy

Talking about the song, recently I like to listen a song from Linkin Park, titled New Devide. It is a theme fong for a Transformers: Raise of The Fallen movie. It is a very powerful song, fully energetic. I like it very much.

How about you guys? Any other songs you like to hear, that cheer up your day? Lets share.... Smile

Ihihi.. I know that song Dheadz..

Aaaa..... today is Tuesday.. and today .. its raining for the whole evening.. An evening in pariss... Alhamdulillah.. i manage to catch up the dateline.. and my teammates are representing the system to our client.. uhuhu... yesterday was a very tough day... which i have to review back everything and touch up everything until 2.00 a.m... Alhamdulillah... Alhamdulillah...
    Smile So today... i am lazily doing not so much thing....Smile Smile Smile

http://www.shindah.blogspot.com

528Lets chat in English - Page 22 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:07 pm

insyirah

insyirah

Assalamu'alaikum Smile

How about you guys? Any other songs you like to hear, that cheer up your day? Lets share.... Smile

I like to hear nasyeed Embarassed
    Less to hearing any 'fully energetic' because my ustaz and ustazah always remind me to avoid music to keep my hafazan. I suppose to hearing much something that can 'teach' me, not to having so much fun. Embarassed My dad like to hearing orchestra (am I type correctly?)... Wink

529Lets chat in English - Page 22 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:01 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

Assalamualaikum...
    Ah.. nasyeed.... which group Syirah like the most? I am more towards Raihan..

530Lets chat in English - Page 22 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:49 pm

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

I also like to listen to nasyeed, I don't really focused on one group but whichever songs best to hear, I'll keep on listening to them. So far I like a few songs from Saujana, Hijjaz, Raihan of course, rabbani and a few more groups. The most, I really like a song titled Suci Sekeping Hati, from Saujana.

531Lets chat in English - Page 22 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:46 am

musca01

musca01
    Ahli Junior
    Ahli Junior

dheadz: such a nice idea to hack the connection..but maybe i won't.
    just to make sure i won't be too greedy and selfish..hehehe..

i'm having a test this morning..huhuh..
    so jealous for those that have already safely return home for their raya break..
    owh well..mine will start this friday too..

hurm..
    nothing particular song since i enjoy listening every song past and present..
    i've already listen to the transformer song
    nasheed is particular in my play list...and i love the past nasheed group such as nadamurni, the zikr, raihan and rabbani...
    sexy boy is quite a old song..hee
    but recently lollipop (2NE & BigBang) does ring in my ears..maybe because of the catchy rhythm (too much of foreign influence maybe..trying to keep it low)
    ^v^

532Lets chat in English - Page 22 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:01 am

muzafar

muzafar
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

musca01 wrote:
    so jealous for those that have already safely return home for their raya break..

still having a test?...
    hehe...actually, same as my son...
    he is having a preparation test for PMR..
    today will be his last paper..
    Cool Cool

533Lets chat in English - Page 22 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:15 pm

insyirah

insyirah

Heee... I just love to hear what song I like, not depend to the group but nowadays I like MUCH-MUCH the "Muhammad Nabeena" (don't know who sing this song) and "Ya Macca". When I search this song at Youtube, so much singer sing this (two) songs. Huhu, so I don't know who are the original singer. First time I hearing this 2 nasyeed at Mecca after solah. I can sing the long way from the stores to the hotel. Embarassed Love it! Try to hear... Insya Allah, you will be in love with that touching song...

Muhammad nabeena...
    Binurul wadiina...
    Mimmakkah habibi nurul..

Lalalaaa... Embarassed

p/s: Try seacrh "Sodiki Hakiki" song (mean bestfriend) that story about a soldier who collect his bestfriend body when jihad fisabilillah... So sad. But it make me think how much I love my friend, can I secrifice my life to my bestfriend even when she died?
    Embarassed

534Lets chat in English - Page 22 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:29 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

musca01 wrote:dheadz: such a nice idea to hack the connection..but maybe i won't.
    just to make sure i won't be too greedy and selfish..hehehe..

hurm..
    nothing particular song since i enjoy listening every song past and present..
    i've already listen to the transformer song
    nasheed is particular in my play list...and i love the past nasheed group such as nadamurni, the zikr, raihan and rabbani...
    sexy boy is quite a old song..hee
    but recently lollipop (2NE & BigBang) does ring in my ears..maybe because of the catchy rhythm (too much of foreign influence maybe..trying to keep it low)
    ^v^
    Assalamualaikum...
    You sat for the exam... I'm now busy marking the final scripts.. and need to prepare the report.. all must be completed before 5 tomorrow. .. Still have 32 scripts to go..

535Lets chat in English - Page 22 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:40 pm

musca01

musca01
    Ahli Junior
    Ahli Junior

muzafar: hope your son done well for his PMR..i've try my best for my mid term paper..but i haven't do well..but still got 2 more paper after raya break..huhu
    sis insyirah: i'll love to try.. hehe..
    umar: seems busy...keep it up!

^v^

536Lets chat in English - Page 22 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:08 pm

muzafar

muzafar
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

i've sent my family to wife's hometown (melaka) yesterday...
    hope they will have a great raya this year..

as for me... hope i will enjoy my work here... tongue
    i will be working till fourth raya...
    What a Face scratch pale

537Lets chat in English - Page 22 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:36 am

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

Good to hear that you'll enjoy on your work there. Happy working to you Muzafar. Very Happy

I'm going to go back to my hometown tomorrow, somewhere around Gemas Negeri Sembilan. Hopefully, there will be not some many vehicles on the road, as most of the peoples already started to go back to their own hometown today. For those who driving, drive safely guys. I wish everything will go well, and you're and your family will be safe wherever you are. Wink

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, maaf zahir dan batin.

538Lets chat in English - Page 22 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:33 am

umaruddin

umaruddin

musca01 wrote:muzafar: hope your son done well for his PMR..i've try my best for my mid term paper..but i haven't do well..but still got 2 more paper after raya break..huhu
    sis insyirah: i'll love to try.. hehe..
    umar: seems busy...keep it up!

^v^
    Assalamualaikum...
    Alhamdulillah... managed to complete before 4:30 yesterday.. Now can enjoy raya peacefully.

539Lets chat in English - Page 22 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:39 am

musca01

musca01
    Ahli Junior
    Ahli Junior

alhamdulillah..seems like everyone is getting ready for 'eid.
    to muzafar.. happy working on 'eid.. it can be celebrated everywhere and anywhere right?
    happy eid to everyone..
    i'm peeling (?) the groundnut for the peanut gravy..
    yeay~!
    ^v^

540Lets chat in English - Page 22 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:26 am

indah

indah
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

Hehe.. same with me.. happy eid to muzafar... And of course to everybody in Al-Insyirah... Anyway.. i am at my hometown right now.. ehehe.. Huhu..

Just to visit Al-Insyirah on raya night. so "Salam Aidilfitri" to all.. Smile

541Lets chat in English - Page 22 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:23 am

muzafar

muzafar
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

salam aidilfitri 2u2 indah & other forumers too..
    what will you have for raya morning?
    is it ketupat or is it lemang?

542Lets chat in English - Page 22 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:49 am

musca01

musca01
    Ahli Junior
    Ahli Junior

EID MUBARAK EVERYONE!!!

hurm..
    dunno
    maybe rendang with rice..

^v^

543Lets chat in English - Page 22 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:30 am

muzafar

muzafar
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

celebrate first day of eidul fitri alone...
    at last, i went to my sister in law's house as i felt too lonely..
    I had some ketupat & rendang there...
    then i rushed for work...

544Lets chat in English - Page 22 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:01 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

Assalamualaikum...
    Muzafar... are you still at work.. do call me.. we meet up.
    By the way... today start to fast again...

545Lets chat in English - Page 22 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:42 am

muzafar

muzafar
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

w'salam..

yes, currently...i'm still at work... Sad
    hopefully...tonight will be my last day to standby for work... Cool
    perhaps tommorrow, i will be heading for my wife hometown.. cheers
    i will call you when dheadz is back frm his hometown.. Wink
    Smile Smile

546Lets chat in English - Page 22 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:34 am

umaruddin

umaruddin

Assalamulaikum...
    Great to hear that.. InsyaAllah Wednesday Noon I be travelling back to Penang... and be back here on Saturday morning.. My in Laws suddently want to go back to hometown..

547Lets chat in English - Page 22 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:52 am

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

Happy celebrating Eid to everyone. I'm still at my hometown, for this fourth day of Eid. Everyone has gone to bed, having their own sweet dreams, but I'm still stay awake, taking this opportunity to surf this forum for a while, while this laptop still available. Very Happy

I'm planning to go back to Shah Alam this Saturday, as I'm expecting there will be too many vehicles on the road on Sunday. So I will have one extra day to rest. Monday I'll go back to work. Yeehhaaa.. Smile

548Lets chat in English - Page 22 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:21 pm

musca01

musca01
    Ahli Junior
    Ahli Junior

it's 7 shawal today..
    huhu...
    i don't really get chance to enjoy visiting friends and family..hehe
    tomorrow i'll be back to collage..
    huhu~
    assignments and a test is waiting for me.. Lets chat in English - Page 22 Icon_cry
    but well.. hope to have some fun tomorrow.
    heheh~
    ^v^

549Lets chat in English - Page 22 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:36 am

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

Alhamdulillah, I've arrived Shah Alam safely this morning. Hopefully, everyone are also in good conditions, wherever you are.

550Lets chat in English - Page 22 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:40 am

indah

indah
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

Happy Eid Mubarak... Smile i'm back.. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next