Komuniti Al-Insyirah

islamic finance, banking, career, peace.

Ruang Download Section dah dibuka, sila gunakan sebaiknya

You are not connected. Please login or register

english courses in the uk

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 english courses in the uk on Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:02 pm

unique07

Ahli Baru
Ahli Baru
UK is great country and there are many good resources for students. Many foreign students come there for higher education. My brother also doing english courses in the uk and I know its really helpful for his future. If anyone interested to do english course then you should go there. There are many famous schools and colleges for it.

2 Re: english courses in the uk on Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:59 pm

umaruddin

Assalamualaikum... Actually here in Malaysia also is not that bad..
I don't have chance to study abroad but I do have opportunities to learn with few English Speaking Lecturers.. and use English as main medium for my daily work... Alhamdulillah..
Practice do make perfect.. we do practice it well only.. but if given chance... we can really doing well.

3 Re: english courses in the uk on Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:49 pm

dheadz

Admin
Admin
Salam Unique7, I noticed you posted a few posts. Thanks for contributing, and feel free to join us here.

unique07 wrote:UK is great country and there are many good resources for students. Many foreign students come there for higher education. My brother also doing english courses in the uk and I know its really helpful for his future. If anyone interested to do english course then you should go there. There are many famous schools and colleges for it.

What was in your mind actually by saying that? Could you please elaborate more?

Manusia selalu heboh mencari sesuatu yg bakal ditinggalkan, tapi tak heboh utk menyiapkan sesuatu yg bakal dibawa Mari kita persiapkan diri dengan bekalan yang sepatutnya dibawa ke alam sana nanti. Wink

4 Re: english courses in the uk on Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:30 pm

umaruddin

Assalamualaikum..
Dheadz... Unique most probably want to share his opinion and want to practice the English. A modest approach.. in a novel way.. Nevertheless.. true.. it not not clear what Unique really intend to deliver.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum