Komuniti Al-Insyirah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Komuniti Al-Insyirah

islamic finance, banking, career, peace.

Ruang Download Section dah dibuka, sila gunakan sebaiknya
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lets chat in English

+14
    muzafar
    normyislam
    musca01
    ZielaJanjiRock
    indah
    azizul
    yanna_syaddiqin
    avar_counselor
    traxx_racer
    insyirah
    teratai_nilam
    syafinur
    dheadz
    umaruddin
    18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 30]

1Lets chat in English - Page 20 Empty Lets chat in English Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:34 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

First topic message reminder :

Assalamualaikum.. May Peace be Upon You..
    Let us enhance our communication skills in English here.
    Make full use of this platform to communicate, express yourself.. 2 very simple rules..
    You can speak anything.. but must be decent and of course must be in English.

Lets begin by introducing yourself...

http://www.umaruddin.blogspot.com

476Lets chat in English - Page 20 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:27 am

indah

indah
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

Assalamualaikum...

Huh.. i am seriously having a fully bored weekend... uhuhu... seems that i am not going anywhere... yesterday... i am stuck quietly in my house.. uhuhu... it so bored and my one and only best activities is sleeping... huhu.... if only i have internet in my house, so then i at least can comment and reply topic in Al-Insyirah.... Huhu...
    What a day...

Uhuhu.. Sad

http://www.shindah.blogspot.com

477Lets chat in English - Page 20 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:34 am

muzafar

muzafar
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

same as me indah... i have no internet line at home. Unfortunately, i'm still lucky since i could acces this forum or others through my 3G phone. I just have a look/read on the articles posted. Quite difficult to reply since the text in my phome is limited...only few sentences & few hundred words can make it.

Last edited by muzafar on Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

478Lets chat in English - Page 20 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:08 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

Assalamualaikum..
    Surely you have something that you can clear with during the weekend.. at least recite the holy Quran.
    Maybe next time.. we should plan what to do, and utilize the weekend to the fullest.

479Lets chat in English - Page 20 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:23 pm

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

Other than sleeping, you can start making cookies for this coming hari raya indah. Smile eheh... Nowadays maybe it is easy to get those cookies, you just have to prepare the money and you can choose whatever cookies you want to have. There are many places/shops/supermarkets offering this, sometimes you do not know what to choose because the variety of the cookies available. But I think, it is best if we can do it ourselves, gather a few more peoples and then start making. That will create a lot of joys. Wink

I think surfing intenet through 3G phone will be more costly compared by using PC. I've seen peoples buying a phone that is quite expensive. Nothing much the're doing - listening to music, playing games, chatting, watching video and etc. Normally, they don't really need this kind of expensive phone to do those activities. Normal 3G phone also can do the same. It is better to buy a 'cheap' 3G phone, then spend the balance money to buy a computer. Average funtioned computer is not as expensive as before. I believe many peoples can still afford to buy it. As you now, computer can do a lot more things compare to hand phone..., for me this way is better.

480Lets chat in English - Page 20 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:34 pm

indah

indah
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

Yup.. sure it is making cookies can be one of the most joyful things to do... since eidulfitr is coming.. However.. Sad .. i am just moved to Titi Gnatung.. so .. i dont even have oven or microwave.. or even.. blender.. Sad ehhe..

That make me so bored.. however.. it is suddenly cross my mind..what if i make 'popiah mini' right?.. hmm.. gOod idea... Thanks dheadz...

me too, i think surfing by using 3G cost highly.. But if you can afford it.. it is no big deal.. right?.. Smile

481Lets chat in English - Page 20 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:41 pm

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

Yeah, you're right Indah. If one can afford to buy those phones, anything else is not a big deal. Just touch and go. Very Happy

Today is the day elevent we're fasting. The days passed really fast. 19 more days to go before hari raya. Could some please stop the clock. Hold it tight... I've many more things to do... Smile

482Lets chat in English - Page 20 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:21 am

muzafar

muzafar
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

hehe...actually i'm making used of our moden technology..
    actually i could connect my phone to PC to access an internet frm home...
    Unfortunately, my PC is an old version Prog. which does not support some advance softwares frm my phone..

not to say that i'm really can afford it but it is just an advantage given by my company...
    My company has given a monthly fee free & just pay rm50 for acceesing internet (package without limit for staff)
    it seems that Tuan Umar has given the answer of my riddle (about my work) previously in the other thread...
    Smile Smile

483Lets chat in English - Page 20 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:38 am

indah

indah
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

Salam...

So u r working at Tm is it? Ehehe.. Smile
    I have few friends working with TM too.. Smile

Hm... Today i am wearing white as the theme... White is the best color after all.. as it match everything...

484Lets chat in English - Page 20 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:15 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

Assalamualaikum... May Salam (peace) bestowed upon you..
    Indah.. Muzafar is attached with Celcom actually. It gave me HEADACHES to figure out where is he attached... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by umaruddin on Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

485Lets chat in English - Page 20 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:03 am

muzafar

muzafar
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

Hehe...finally my riddle answered here. Not to show off (menunjuk2)...i am now answering this thread using my 3G phone. Among the disadvantages replying through phones are, i could not attached any files or photo in it & it is a bit slower since the phone key pad is a bit small... tongue

486Lets chat in English - Page 20 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:10 pm

indah

indah
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

Thanks Dheadz...... Smile thank you for the DVD...

487Lets chat in English - Page 20 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:29 pm

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

You're welcome Indah.

I've once tried surfing this forum using handphone, but it is not as clear as we seen through computer. The screen is small, so I have to sroll here and there to read the posts. I haven't tried to reply, but I guess it is not an easy job as the keypad is small, and I'm not good in texting. Very Happy

488Lets chat in English - Page 20 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:25 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

Assalamualaikum.. May Salam (peace) bestowed upon you..
    Dheadz... you are working at Jalan Tandang... Quite near to my place actually.
    I was raised up at Jln 14/58... Just the road next to Shell 222. In fact my parent still resinding at that area since early 70's.
    Which company do you attached with?

489Lets chat in English - Page 20 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:18 am

muzafar

muzafar
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

Jalan Tandang is quite familiar with me when i was young...
    My father & my uncle used to work with DUNLOP there before..
    every year..we will have a family day sponsored by Dunlop there
    refreshing the thoughts during those day... it was very enjoyful & full of funs

490Lets chat in English - Page 20 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:39 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

Assalamualaikum... May Salam (peace) bestowed upon you..
    Serving Dunlop before? My neighbor used to work there.. as security guard.. retired at late 1980's.. Wak Talib.. the name that I used to addressed him.. He passed away about 10 years ago..

491Lets chat in English - Page 20 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:58 pm

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

Muzafar, you've mentioned the name of the company where I work at. Yes, I'm working there. But the company name is not Dunlop anymore, it is Continental Sime Tyre now. Eventhough the name changed, but we're still producing Dunlop brand tyres, together with Continental brand, anda few more other brand tyres. Smile

So Umaruddin, your question is also answered. eheh... Very Happy

492Lets chat in English - Page 20 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:22 am

muzafar

muzafar
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

hehe...my wild guess seems correct...
    it's just coincidence...
    perhaps my father would know who Wak Talib is..

usually most people knows their security guard easier since everyday they will pass through the company gate..
    My uncle also had passed away few years ago...
    missed him a lot... Sad

493Lets chat in English - Page 20 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:54 am

umaruddin

umaruddin

Assalamualaikum..
    Ah.. Dheadz.. serving Sime Tyres... MasyaAllah..
    By the way.. More about Wak Talib.. hailed and burried in Malacca.. his eldest son is Ustaz Idris.. used to be the Imam for Malacca's Masjid Negeri.. Recently running an Orphanage home..
    One on his son-in-law used to be the bilal for masjid bulat.. another son in law used to be the Shah Alam Qadhi.. now if not mistaken the acting Sarawak Mufti.
    I used to learn quran with either his wife or his son.. So I'm bit attached to his family.

494Lets chat in English - Page 20 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:28 pm

muzafar

muzafar
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

today is my off day..
    i prefer to work than doing nothing at home
    due to that, now i'm at office doing overtime...
    lucky for me as i still could claim although in executive levels..
    it is an advantage given to us, only for our dept...
    cheers

495Lets chat in English - Page 20 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:57 pm

musca01

musca01
    Ahli Junior
    Ahli Junior

only now i know where dheadz work..
    hehehe..

seems like 3 of you really know each other area and a little bit of history..

p/s: is that mr.muzafar and mr.umaruddin working at the same place?
    ^v^happy fasting..happy ifthar

496Lets chat in English - Page 20 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:30 pm

muzafar

muzafar
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

salam musca01...

mr.umar & me not working in the same place...
    mr.umar works in seremban while for me...i'm working in PJ
    PJ are similar to us since our past background are related to each other..
    how about u? where are frm? bumi/earth?... hehe...quite big to figure it out..
    Smile Smile

497Lets chat in English - Page 20 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:47 am

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

Salam Musca, haven't seen you lately, you must be busy with your study right? So, what's up? Very Happy

Yes, it is really touching when someone we know passed away. Someone who thought us, someone who is really meaningful in our life. Can't describe the feeling, but it is quite sad.

You're lucky Muzafar, you still can claim overtime during this time, where the economy is still considered bad. For me, I don't have the same chance as you. Most of the companies, they don't allow overtime to their workers. Only for the certain sections where their present are really needed. Smile

498Lets chat in English - Page 20 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:09 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

Assalamualaikum...
    True.. Muzafar, you are very lucky that you are still able to claim overtime. Praise to Allah.

Dheadz.. so what is your plan.. you plan to sent it using courier or dropped the thing personally at my parents' house?

499Lets chat in English - Page 20 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:08 pm

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

Err... I've decided that I'll send it directly to your parents' house, after work. eheh... It is easier that way. Very Happy

500Lets chat in English - Page 20 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:30 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

Assalamualaikum..
    Dheadz... just call the house number before you go there.. Just to check whether my parents are at home.. Sometimes they went to the nearby Surau... or Sg Way Bazaar Ramadhan.
    I hope that you have enough instructions.. directions and landmark to reach my parents' house.
    If you and Muzafar decided to visit me during raya.. the best to meet is there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next