Komuniti Al-Insyirah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Komuniti Al-Insyirah

islamic finance, banking, career, peace.

Ruang Download Section dah dibuka, sila gunakan sebaiknya
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lets chat in English

+14
    muzafar
    normyislam
    musca01
    ZielaJanjiRock
    indah
    azizul
    yanna_syaddiqin
    avar_counselor
    traxx_racer
    insyirah
    teratai_nilam
    syafinur
    dheadz
    umaruddin
    18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 30]

1Lets chat in English - Page 3 Empty Lets chat in English Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:34 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

First topic message reminder :

Assalamualaikum.. May Peace be Upon You..
    Let us enhance our communication skills in English here.
    Make full use of this platform to communicate, express yourself.. 2 very simple rules..
    You can speak anything.. but must be decent and of course must be in English.

Lets begin by introducing yourself...

http://www.umaruddin.blogspot.com

51Lets chat in English - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:32 am

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

Family gathering at PD, that is interesting. I thinking of having sea bathing, sun bathing, playing this and that there. I've been there for a few times, how beautiful the memories.

Yeah, the more member participated, the more cheerful this forum will. Smile Am I using the correct sentence?

I agreed with what Teratai Nilam said, sometimes there will be an error occured when I want to reply/post something. I do not know why. Everything seems ok, arranged nicely, still under control. But please... do not take it seriously. I believed, this problem just happened once in a while. Will be back to normal soon.

To find another job is not easy nowadays. There are many peoples out there are jobless. So, my advise is... if you have a job, please stick to it. Or else if you already found another job, only then you can quit from the current job. Feel bored? Nothing to do? There are many more things you can do such as playing game, chatting, designing, rearrange the furnitures and etc. If not, for sure you wil feel your job is boring.

Azizul is sick? Wow, no wonder I haven't seen him for quite a long time. Insyaallah, he will be better soon. Just pray for that.

52Lets chat in English - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:46 am

umaruddin

umaruddin

praise to Allah.. finally managed to have free time to contribute..
    glad to hear Insyirah getting better.. and to see more participants..

Sorry.. quite busy these few days.. Preparing to conduct Seminar.. Monday and yesterday.. by lunch going to meet the orginaser.. to conduct another seminar next week..

53Lets chat in English - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:22 pm

insyirah

insyirah

syafinur wrote:salam..... kak insyirah i want join you but i cant

Yes honey.
    You can join me in your dream.. Okay? Laughing You wanna see my face? Just close your eyes and open your heart, you will see me.. ehek.. insyaAllah Smile

54Lets chat in English - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:55 pm

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

Syafinur, If I'm not mistaken, some pictures of Insyirah are in the Gallery. Maybe they are available IF they are not in the 'personal album'. Heheheh Smile

55Lets chat in English - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:03 pm

teratai_nilam

Ahli Baru
    Ahli Baru

i am going to my mom for CNY break...so ill see you guys by next week... Smile

hope all of us having best holiday...and dont forget to maintain ur health... cheers

56Lets chat in English - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:58 pm

insyirah

insyirah

Yaa...
    Dheadz rite Wink I put some photos there Smile
    Just wanna invite all of you to my personal blog: www.niqobgirl.blogspot.com
    Just sharing my feeling, my experience and nothing special. Just my simple life... Smile

57Lets chat in English - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:47 am

umaruddin

umaruddin

Teratai.. lily.. lotus..
    Happy long weekend.. sent my best wishes to all your family members..
    Same goes to all

58Lets chat in English - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:24 pm

traxx_racer

traxx_racer
    Ahli Senior
    Ahli Senior

sorry.. many day im not chat in here..
    too busy.. almost no time to check this site..
    but today im happy because i can post something here..
    hehe.. how are you guys?

59Lets chat in English - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:09 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

Praise to Allah.. still able to live another day..
    Glad to see more respond.. more participants..

Sorry about last week... bit hectic.. conducting seminar for 2 solid days.. before that.. the preparation.. after seminar.. the post-mortem...

60Lets chat in English - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:05 pm

traxx_racer

traxx_racer
    Ahli Senior
    Ahli Senior

em.. may i know..
    what is HECTIC?
    this new vocab.. i cant come out..

61Lets chat in English - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:14 pm

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

At last, I managed to get online today. Yeah, after few days offline, I'm expecting many things 'waiting' for me.

Psstt Traxx, please do not shoot the cat. Smile Where is your Gaara?

62Lets chat in English - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:34 pm

traxx_racer

traxx_racer
    Ahli Senior
    Ahli Senior

my gaara? hm.. my gaara is still sleeping..
    i dont want to disturb him.. he's so tired after he get the title of kazekage at his country..
    well.. maybe i will use gaara pic.. next time.. =)

63Lets chat in English - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:14 am

teratai_nilam

Ahli Baru
    Ahli Baru

still in holiday mode...hehe so guys what u did during the CNY break?

i am really busy on that 4 days...there is wedding ceremony on sunday but the 'rewang' began as early as thursday...exhausting but fun...

traxx...what are doing 'disebalik awan'? (why i cant use the smiley???)

where is Mr Zaki and dheadz, piled of works yeah? hehe

64Lets chat in English - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:12 am

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

Hi everyone, What's up?

Teratai, I'm still here... bounce I think you're talking about you're still in holiday mood, not holiday mode. Hehehehee... I didn't gone to anywhere during last weeks holidays. Just stay at home, doing normal things I used to do. Also, I didn't gone back to my hometown. Crying or Very sad You can't use those similes? Erk... that's weird. As you can see, I'm attaching a few smilies in this post. Seems OK to me. What kind of internet's browser are you using? I'm using Firefox, even IE also looks OK.

Traxx, for your info, I'm 'studying' Naruto now. Heheheheh.. I've watched a few episodes and now i'm already at episode 125, 95 more episodes to go, to finish the first series. Hehehehh... Gaara looks so cool to me. Are you also behave the same, as I noticed you always choose Gaara as your avatar?

I'm still looks green today. flower

65Lets chat in English - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:43 am

traxx_racer

traxx_racer
    Ahli Senior
    Ahli Senior

me? gaara and me? hm.. what you think dhead?
    is it similar or different.. im really like gaara but i cant be like him..
    its hard to be like him.. =)

what im doing ' di sebalik awan' try to guest..
    why should suppose to be when im there..
    flying.. peeking.. or racing..

66Lets chat in English - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:05 am

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

War har har.... Traxx is questioning back, instead of answering. Smile

Traxx, I think you're also a cool-type person. With a pair of glasses on your face, macho-posing guy, you're cool indeed. Am I wrong (people used to say "Am I right?")? I took the other way around. Heheheh...

67Lets chat in English - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:32 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

Sorry... just back from another seminar... I an the main presenter.. for 2 days..

Last week.. Monday and Tuesday conduncting seminar.. Free lancing actually .. Wednesday post mortem.. Thursday Chinese New Year.. spent the whole day with my Parents.. Friday after Solat Jum'ah... visiting spouse families that dropped by at one of her cousin.. They came all the way from Penang..
    Saturday.. visit my younger brother.. see his newborn baby... my 5th nephew..
    Sunday ... preparing things to go back to Seremban..

Monday... start to work again after 1 whole week leave... then receive a call seeking favour to conduct a follow-up seminar.. for 2 days..
    Now only I have my breather..

So Traxx.. that is how hectic I am.. Hectic.. very busy... tight schedule..

68Lets chat in English - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:49 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

Hmmmm wondering where is everybody.. seem that I'm the only one posting of lately..

I infer .. beg.. to all of you.. just post any topic.. even worst come to worst.. what interesting event occurs today that trigger you interest.. I can be a mixed Malay and English.. I can corrected or translated it later..

69Lets chat in English - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:05 am

traxx_racer

traxx_racer
    Ahli Senior
    Ahli Senior

im sorry..
    late day before im is too busy..
    i cant online for the previous day..
    but today thanks n praise to God..
    i am here now..
    wow.. seem there is less people posting here..
    where everybody?

70Lets chat in English - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:52 am

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

As usual, I'm still around. Alhamdulillah.. Wink

If you noticed, I won't be around on Saturday and Sunday. That's normal, I'm not online on those days because currently, I'm only online from my workplace. So, please do not lodge any report on my missing. Wink Unless, I'm not around for more than a month, you can do that, if it is necessary. Heheheh.. Lets lough together !! Monday is a good start for everything. Very Happy

Previously, I've seen a few members posting something here. Where is Teratai, Insyirah, Fazley, Syafinur and everyone? They are busy maybe. Hmmm... scratch

71Lets chat in English - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:26 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

Off lately everybidy seem to be bit of busy... contesting for some seat in the next election maybe? ;D

I'm finally getting my breather back.. at least for this 2 3 days nefore another tight schedule started..

Anyway feel very Grateful to Allah that more and more people responding..

72Lets chat in English - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:51 am

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

What colour are you today? I'm green, as you can see. Can you see me? No? Then, look to my avatar. Razz

Today, the day is more cheerful from the previous days. I do not know why. Yesterday, my mood was down. Everything seems blur, feels boring, just want to go back early. That was yesterday, today I'm the man of the world. Very Happy

lol! sunny flower

73Lets chat in English - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:41 pm

insyirah

insyirah

Sorry Dheadz...
    I got fever, flu and my grandmom admitted to hospital. So, I taking care of my 'baby'. Be a baby sitter in the same time got very high fever... Ouch, really tired. Go for appoinment with Doc, im positive Bronchitis. uwaa... Tired... Just check my oxcygen level, just 85... Usually, it must more than 90. Huhuhu, everyday go for oxcygen... hihihi. And now, recovering from bronchitis.. Wink

74Lets chat in English - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:57 pm

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

No need to say sorry Insyirah (when you do so, sounds like it is a must for you to log in and participate in this section). It is ok, as long as you logged in and join us in this forum, that would be nice. Wink

Today is Wednesday, I like Wednesday because there are a lot of tv programs waiting for me. Haaa... they are waiting for me? Hehhehhe.. ;P

Have a nice day everyone.

75Lets chat in English - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:03 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

Insyirah having bronchitis.. how's your breathing.. any burning sensation in your lung parts?
    Which you fast and full recovery.. My Doa' will be always with you...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next