Komuniti Al-Insyirah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Komuniti Al-Insyirah

islamic finance, banking, career, peace.

Ruang Download Section dah dibuka, sila gunakan sebaiknya
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lets chat in English

+14
    muzafar
    normyislam
    musca01
    ZielaJanjiRock
    indah
    azizul
    yanna_syaddiqin
    avar_counselor
    traxx_racer
    insyirah
    teratai_nilam
    syafinur
    dheadz
    umaruddin
    18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 30]

1Lets chat in English - Page 16 Empty Lets chat in English Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:34 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

First topic message reminder :

Assalamualaikum.. May Peace be Upon You..
    Let us enhance our communication skills in English here.
    Make full use of this platform to communicate, express yourself.. 2 very simple rules..
    You can speak anything.. but must be decent and of course must be in English.

Lets begin by introducing yourself...

http://www.umaruddin.blogspot.com

376Lets chat in English - Page 16 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:52 pm

indah

indah
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

Wslm...

Thanks.. Its just lately , i miss blogging and forum. Right now,i am working in a software company as software developer in Perak. A d of course, to mention that i am pregnant.. hehe.. A happy news for me, and just cant wait for my baby to be born.. Smile InsyaAllah i will deliver on December... Avar just get a new job right ?..

http://www.shindah.blogspot.com

377Lets chat in English - Page 16 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:56 pm

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

umaruddin wrote:Odd, I tried many time to hooked up.. but every time it mention server problems or unrecognized address. Wonder why?
    Umaruddin, I'm facing the same problem today. I can't access this forum. There was an error message, "connection problem or maybe the url has changed". Haa... scratch Luckily, after 30 minutes trying, I managed to get in, but still the connection not really good, I've to repost a few posts, a few times.

indah wrote:How about me? Does anyone remember me? Sad
    We still remember you Indah.

indah wrote:Wslm...

Thanks.. Its just lately , i miss blogging and forum. Right now,i am working in a software company as software developer in Perak. A d of course, to mention that i am pregnant.. hehe.. A happy news for me, and just cant wait for my baby to be born.. Smile InsyaAllah i will deliver on December... Avar just get a new job right ?..
    Congratulation to you. 4 more months right, it is not a long time as times really passed by really fast nowadays. May everything goes well, and you safely deliver your baby soon. Till then, lets talk more often here. Very Happy

378Lets chat in English - Page 16 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:20 pm

indah

indah
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

Thanks Dheadz... what if you try using googlle chrome.. i am not saying its good but somemtimes its fast.. however.. it seems i am ok with firefox .... and there has no problem accessing Al-Insyirah.. Smile

379Lets chat in English - Page 16 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:37 pm

insyirah

insyirah

Salam to all... Smile

I'm just running and trying to hold the time for a few days... Razz
    Last weekend, my family and I go to Sungai Buloh for my cousin's engagement day and I'm having my back pain again when I seating (at the floor) for hours pale I can't seat (at the floor) for a long time, I just can 'bersila or bersimpuh' (how to spell it? Rolling Eyes ) for a few minutes. Hohoho... And then give hand to my auntie, help her to wash the plates and glasses. Hihihi, yasterday I am so tired. So, today I wish I have more than two hands, more than 10 fingers to settle all the house work. Laughing

Welcome back SIS AVAR and SIS INDAH, glad to see both of you again. Hope both if you can 'activate' your nickname again Wink Insya Allah.

Congratulation SIS INDAH, now you in Perak. I also in Perak... Smile Hope to meet you someday. Insya Allah. You must be so excited to hug, kiss and touch the baby skin right. Its OK, you can do it soon. Insya Allah. I am happy for you too.! Smile

380Lets chat in English - Page 16 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:16 pm

indah

indah
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

Thanks insyirah... anyway.. i am living in Ayer Tawar.. near to Lumut.. and working at Manjung.. Seems that you have been one of the top posters.. InsyaAllah.. I will be remaining as an active posters and active member from now on..

Of course i am unexpectedly hoping and too excited to hug and kiss the baby.. My first child.. May be i can make a new topic just to get ideas for my my baby's name.. what do you think..? should i or shouldn't i?

381Lets chat in English - Page 16 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:30 pm

insyirah

insyirah

insya Allah Smile

A new topic for baby's name. I think this is the first baby from Al-Insyirah's forummer. Very Happy I'm excited for you too sis Indah. Very Happy

I am living at Tapah, nearly Cameron Highlands. Few years ago, my elder brother school at Sekolah Teknik Teluk Intan and after that he is in Institut Pertanian Titi Gantung, nearly Lumut (I guess) and there quite hot weather comparing at my place. Embarassed And now he work at RISDA, after he start working at RISDA... I'm not went at that side (Titi Gantung, and up there till Lumut). Hope to have a family vacation at Pangkor Island. Laughing

382Lets chat in English - Page 16 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:20 pm

musca01

musca01
    Ahli Junior
    Ahli Junior

assalamualaikum..
    it's been a long time since my last visit..and I've seen a lot of changes made in this forum..(that's good)
    and sadly i can't activate with my old user name.. Crying or Very sad
    but..since i do still want to join this forum..
    so i decided to register again..
    insyaallah...hope to be active this time

to sis indah: congrats to you...wish all the best for the baby~!!

383Lets chat in English - Page 16 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:26 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

Assalamualaikum.. may salam (peace) bestowed upon you..
    Alhamdulillah.. praise to Allah.. finally this topic become active again.
    Yes.... why not we use this platform to suggest name for the baby. It is a good idea to get the conversation active.

384Lets chat in English - Page 16 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:30 pm

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

indah wrote:Thanks Dheadz... what if you try using googlle chrome.. i am not saying its good but somemtimes its fast.. however.. it seems i am ok with firefox .... and there has no problem accessing Al-Insyirah.. Smile
    Actually, yesterday I've tried both Firefox and Google Chrome to access this forum, but the results were still the same. It is okay, sometimes the connection always like that, that's normal for the wimax user like me. eheh... Surprised

Good, new topic to talk about: suitable name for Indah's 'future' baby. Err.. not sure whether future baby is the correct word or not, sorry. Embarassed

Welcome Musca, your nick seems familiar to me. Hmm.. Rolling Eyes

385Lets chat in English - Page 16 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:37 pm

musca01

musca01
    Ahli Junior
    Ahli Junior

he he..i am pretty sure that my nick is far too familiar to you...it's been a long time..since the other forum is not really active now *Sigh*

so..what kind of name are we expecting?
    do sis indah have any regulation for it (maybe started with certain alphabet, started with Nur or something like it)

don't really have any idea right now..but insyaallah I'll will put up some later on..

386Lets chat in English - Page 16 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:56 pm

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

Yeah, I know it is you Musca, as far as I know, no one else using this nick other than you. eheh... Very Happy By the way, what is your old username?

387Lets chat in English - Page 16 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:46 am

indah

indah
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

Thanks Musca... ehehe.. for my will be born baby's name... ehehe.. i have already open a topic in 'sembang-sembang'.. I do hope that all of you can give an idea.. ehhee. actualyy.. it came across my mind that i like to put my baby's name if a girl .. Qaseh _______? and if a boy will be Ilham ______________? What do you think.. Maybe Qaseh Adawiyah? Qaseh Aathirah? Hmm... Is there anybody can comment about these name? or maybe can suggest something?.

388Lets chat in English - Page 16 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:11 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

Assalamualaikum.. May salam (peace) bestowed upon you.
    Indah.. I do believe it is better to have Mohammad as a part of your son's name.. and Nurul for your daughter.
    It is just a suggestion.

389Lets chat in English - Page 16 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:07 pm

indah

indah
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

Nurul Qaseh Aathirah?.. Mohd Ilham Hafiz? Smile

390Lets chat in English - Page 16 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:18 pm

musca01

musca01
    Ahli Junior
    Ahli Junior

dheadz:n i hope it will always be me.. Very Happy it's xeroluna if i'm not mistaken..
    Sis indah: it's actually a nice choices..hurm..
    i'll think of some later on..
    kinda busy with all the sudden test after the sudden break..
    ^v^

391Lets chat in English - Page 16 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:06 am

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

Indah, Qaseh is an attractive name. I like it.

392Lets chat in English - Page 16 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:56 am

indah

indah
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

isn't it? Ehehe.. anyway.. just to share what i am doing lately.. i moved to titi gantung as my husband and i rent a house, double storey small house.. at taman indera barat.. near to my husband working places.. alhamdulillah.. i am very happy for the house conditition and everthing.. We bought sofa with coffe table , 29' tv , fully auto washing machine, non-frost refrigerator and tv cabinet as well.. it cost only rm3500 for everything.. not to mention... with 3 carpet and kitchen cabinet as well..

393Lets chat in English - Page 16 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:18 pm

avar_counselor

avar_counselor
    Ahli Senior
    Ahli Senior

so cheap!

394Lets chat in English - Page 16 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:58 pm

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

How about you Indah, do your working place near to the house also? I've a friend, his wife working at Shah Alam, he is working at DBKL Cheras and they're staying at the middle of those places, which is at Bukit jalil. I've once asked him, why don't he find a house that near to one of those 2 places. At least, one of them will save time, petrol and etc. He said, that's fine, each one of them will have to share them same traffic jam, and etc equally everyday. eheh...

395Lets chat in English - Page 16 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:40 pm

indah

indah
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

its ok with me as i am riding with my officemate.. he stay at seri iskandar which is the same way to OUR office.. which is at manjung.. manjung from titi gantung cost about 30 minutes.. its easier for my husband becouse he can have part time job at his workplace .. and plus.. my house in front of the main road to manjung..

396Lets chat in English - Page 16 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:38 pm

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

You're riding motorcycle? Be careful, two wheel vehicle is not as stable as four wheel. The rate of accident for motorcyclist is a few more times compare to other vehicles. So, you really have to put more attention to this. Furthermore, you're now pregnant. You've to consider this seriously. I really mean it. Wink

397Lets chat in English - Page 16 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:31 am

musca01

musca01
    Ahli Junior
    Ahli Junior

are you really riding motorcycle sis indah??
    i really hope not..
    cause it really dangerous in your situation.
    and it's a good deal for all the stuff that you buy.
    so cheap..that must be good right?
    ^v^

398Lets chat in English - Page 16 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:03 pm

indah

indah
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

Ha ha.. i guess my english is bad.. as actually i am riding a car... can car be riding too.. or any other words?.. just cannot think suitable words for 'naik kereta'.. Smile ehhe.. however, before this, i am riding momocycle as my husband will pick me up after work.. as we didnt have car.. but now.. its not anymore... Smile

399Lets chat in English - Page 16 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:54 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

Assalamualaikum.. May salam (peace) bestowed upon you..
    Indah.. there are many concerned about you or your pregnancy situation. Good for you.
    This shows that we are still care of each other.

400Lets chat in English - Page 16 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:03 am

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

indah wrote:Ha ha.. i guess my english is bad.. as actually i am riding a car... can car be riding too.. or any other words?.. just cannot think suitable words for 'naik kereta'.. Smile ehhe.. however, before this, i am riding momocycle as my husband will pick me up after work.. as we didnt have car.. but now.. its not anymore... Smile
    Err... I'm also not sure what is the best word to describe about you, doing car-pool with your office mate. Umaruddin, can you say something about this?

Yeah, the "guess the picture contest" has started today,... please keep on trying guys. Good luck. Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next