Komuniti Al-Insyirah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Komuniti Al-Insyirah

islamic finance, banking, career, peace.

Ruang Download Section dah dibuka, sila gunakan sebaiknya
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lets chat in English

+14
    muzafar
    normyislam
    musca01
    ZielaJanjiRock
    indah
    azizul
    yanna_syaddiqin
    avar_counselor
    traxx_racer
    insyirah
    teratai_nilam
    syafinur
    dheadz
    umaruddin
    18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 30]

1Lets chat in English - Page 2 Empty Lets chat in English Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:34 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

First topic message reminder :

Assalamualaikum.. May Peace be Upon You..
    Let us enhance our communication skills in English here.
    Make full use of this platform to communicate, express yourself.. 2 very simple rules..
    You can speak anything.. but must be decent and of course must be in English.

Lets begin by introducing yourself...

http://www.umaruddin.blogspot.com

26Lets chat in English - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:48 am

teratai_nilam

Ahli Baru
    Ahli Baru

hehe that very true deheaz... but if you can go to sbm, there are thread opened called 'english class' but as the members are not serious in posting the thread is more to fun rather than a class... and i cant forget one of their phrase 'head brain' anyone know what they mean?hehe

27Lets chat in English - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:09 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

well in that case.. lets put it in other way..
    Just share their activities for the day.. like a log.. let all share the experience..
    It can be broken English.. the idea is just to get ourself fimiliarised and build confidence to communicate in English..
    For Start.. today.. infact .. just less than 2 hours ago.. my College just completed their 14 convocations.. I'm in charge of Robe and Mortar.. Very tiring .. but a proud moments to see some of the students completed their studies.. Some even ask to took some pictures together.. as momentos.. some tagging their family members to introduce them to their lectures...
    These moments are the highlights of all lecturers and teachers..

28Lets chat in English - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:12 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

Today... just before went to work.. managed to notice some of my students appeared in Buliten 7 pagi.. captured during yesterday convo.. I might be in the scene also.. taught catch a glimpse of a colleague sit next to me..

29Lets chat in English - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:47 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

Just came back from Jabatan Pembanguan Kemahiran, Putrajaya.. onference on National Dual Training System.. seem very interesting concept.. all win-win situation.. Issue is on how to implement it..

30Lets chat in English - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:23 pm

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

I like the way you post something Umaruddin, different from others.

Right now, I'm in passion on downloading Naruto's episodes. Smile There are many episodes I've missed. I want to watch from the beginning, before proceed to Shippuuden's episodes? Yeehaaa...

31Lets chat in English - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:56 pm

syafinur

syafinur
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

salam...i dont ever think that you like naruto dheadz? i dont believe it....why ? can you explain it to me

32Lets chat in English - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:05 pm

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

Humm... you don't believe me Syafinur?

Earlier, I'm only watching this Anime Naruto whenever it is shown on TV. But recently, I found out this anime is different from others. Maybe it is because of it's popularity, spreaded around the world. I'm joining a few internet's forum, and there are so many fans of Naruto. From there, I realized... I've to start watching from the beginning, to know what is the stories all about. Hehehehe... Razz

Is there anything wrong for me to make Naruto as my favourite anime? Suspect

33Lets chat in English - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:06 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

dheadz wrote:I like the way you post something Umaruddin, different from others.

Right now, I'm in passion on downloading Naruto's episodes. Smile There are many episodes I've missed. I want to watch from the beginning, before proceed to Shippuuden's episodes? Yeehaaa...
    Surprised Sorry Dheadz.. I don't get you..
    I Know it is a compliment.. Thanks.. but..
    I don't see much different from others.. Maybe I don't notice.. realized it.. Need your help to point it out to me.. so others.. or even I can be better Very Happy

34Lets chat in English - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:46 pm

syafinur

syafinur
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

salam......no nothing wrong with that dheadz....I just want to know

35Lets chat in English - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:48 am

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

Okie dokie... It is ok, I posted it that way to make you post more Syafinur. Heheehh.. afro Well done, you're more active now in this section. I'm glad to see you posting here.

umaruddin wrote:I don't see much different from others.. Maybe I don't notice.. realized it.. Need your help to point it out to me.. so others.. or even I can be better
    Actually, for me... your postings are really different from others. Not many peoples posting like that. You will post something in detail, part by part to make the sentences clearer, but still in your own way. Eheh... Wink

36Lets chat in English - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:08 pm

insyirah

insyirah

today, i was so tired n weak Sad
    vomit and vomits again and again. any tipS...??

37Lets chat in English - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:49 pm

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

What have you ate lately Insyirah? Maybe that is the reason why you're in that situation. Maybe you can try to get a 'Pil Chi Kit Tech Aun'. I used to take it as a cure when something wrong feels in my stomach. I don't know whether you can get this pills there, but maybe there is something else there which can give a same result. Or else, try Eno.

38Lets chat in English - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:46 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

Dheadz... thanks..
    Well it part and parcel in my profession.. The easier people can read, better the understanding.. higher hits.. or responds..

Insyirah.. pity you..
    What Dheadz recommended is a good one.. should follow his advice.. I just like to add few more options..
    1) try fresh coconut.. the water is pure and high mineral.. Generally known as alternative medicine.. for all kind of poisoning.. and fever..
    2) try this concotions.. Lemonade.. add with bit of salt and sugar.. its helps for your dehydration.. replenish your bodily fluids..
    3) or at lease consume any isotonic drinks.. 100plus.. excel etc.. but make sure.. u reduce the gas.. acidity contians.. uncapped.. let it open for a while till the fizzles/bubbles subside..
    If you tend to drink immediately.. you may end up with severe gastricks.. Out one problem came others..

Insyirah.. happy trying.. and wish you fast recovery .. my Doa' will be always with you..

39Lets chat in English - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:23 pm

traxx_racer

traxx_racer
    Ahli Senior
    Ahli Senior

peace be upon you..

i need a help.. very high level of help..
    please help me to speak a better english..
    please.. i bag beg you all.. please help me..
    i really need the knowlegde

Edit:
    I've made a correction to the word - dheadz.

40Lets chat in English - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:53 pm

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

traxx_racer wrote:i need a help.. very high level of help..
    please help me to speak a better english..
    please.. i bag you all.. please help me..
    i really need the knowlegde
    Well traxx, in order for you to speak better English, you've to practice a lot. Just hang around with us more often, that will gain you more confidence in speaking, writing and everything... I hope so. Insyaallah...

You have made a good decision by joining us, in this section. Good luck to you.

41Lets chat in English - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:13 am

insyirah

insyirah

Salamun'alaikum Smile
    Thanks dheadz.. im just no appetite for 4 days Sad When i eat something... vomit again and agains... so, just feel 'lazy' to eat anymore Mad Just drink some milk and oat Smile im just lost my weigh... huhuhu.. 2 kgs for 4 day! Waaaaaa... vomits till feel so tiredddddd..

42Lets chat in English - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:35 am

umaruddin

umaruddin

Insyirah.. good for then.. a crash diet.. a dream for most ladies.. to reduce weight immediately... Very Happy

However.. did you try to drink fresh coconut water as what I suggested before.. I may help..

43Lets chat in English - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:26 pm

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

For the fresh coconut water suggested, I'm not sure whether it is available there. Insyirah is not in Malaysia. Smile Maybe, you can consider this suggestion Insyirah: Book a ticket to come back to Malaysia, and then fly back to Cairo... Just to have a fresh coconut water, planted in Malaysia. Smile

44Lets chat in English - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:43 pm

insyirah

insyirah

Oh NO! Laughing
    a crash diet??? im not one of them! Twisted Evil Laughing
    Ya... yasterday my dad buy a coconut water... but i feel more 'lemau' Embarassed

Duh... i dunno wat happen... vomits 5 times yasterday and 3 times today Rolling Eyes

p/s: Hehehe.. im not at cairo Razz Just leave my soul at cairo.. but my body still at malaysia Laughing
    Laughing

45Lets chat in English - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:15 pm

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

Opppsss, you're in Malaysia now. sorry, I though you're at Cairo, based on your location stated under your profile. If drinking fresh coconut water can't solve the vomit issues, maybe then you can try bath with it. Who knows? Heheehhehehe... Smile

There are many crazy ideas this afternoon. Yehaaa... I've just finished my job. Time to go back. See you..

46Lets chat in English - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:12 pm

insyirah

insyirah

Yasterday, before my dad go for solat Jumaat, he came to my room and see me... Im pale Laughing like a ghost...! There nothing blood in my face... hahahaha. Then, dad ask me "what happen dear?" Im just answered: "dad... im dying..!! i feel so tired, no energy and hungry.." Laughing Hahaha.. dying?? Embarassed dad called doc, and the doc came to my house.. that's nothing, just a bronchitis. Smile InsyaAllah, he gave me antibiotic. If im not getting better in 3 days, he asked me to admit to hospital.. OH NO! Cool

Alhamdulillah, today... i got habbatus sauda with honey. It make me feel better Smile Now, i feel better.. Smile No need go to hospital. Last night, im just try to wearing my old jubah. Hehehe, it make me smileeeeeee Razz Last November, i just lost 5kgs and now another 2kgs.. Yey! Laughing I can wear my old jubah... Huhuhu.. Laughing But, i was dream to look like a chubby... hahahaha...

Dheadz,
    Did you now.. Since 24 January, my friends told me that in cairo have maakrad (like an expo/book's fair) Rolling Eyes There is 7 big halls with so many kitab Very Happy Wow... and uncounting mini stall books... it make me feel so jealous Laughing Hehehehe... Oh God, send me a buraq and i can fly to cairo now!!! Very Happy Huhuhu...

tinggg tonggg Razz

47Lets chat in English - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:10 am

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

I'm glad to hear that you feel better now, Insyirah. Alhamdulillah. You have lost your weight easily in few days, that is good. Very Happy Many womens dreaming that, put theirselves on diet, doing that and this... but not many of them managed at the end. But you... Wink Heheheheh...

Where is everybody? This forum looks empty in these few days. scratch

48Lets chat in English - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:17 am

insyirah

insyirah

Alhamdulillah Smile

Yup, forum looks so empty, maybe they are so so so busy Smile
    InsyaAllah, this Chinese New Year... We are going to Port Dickson, for family gathering. anyone wanna join us? Very Happy

49Lets chat in English - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:31 pm

syafinur

syafinur
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

salam..... kak insyirah i want join you but i cant

50Lets chat in English - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:23 pm

teratai_nilam

Ahli Baru
    Ahli Baru

wah seems there is more parcitipation...good...

i dont know why i got problem to reply here in al-insyirah...sometimes i cannot even reach forum board, sometimes i can only replied once and not allow for another post...its make my spirit to make a post dropping...

btw i need to find another job...any vacancy that available and suit me? i get tired and bored here...before i get heat to everybody here better i go...help help..

where is Azizul? i heard he's got sick? any news or info?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next