Komuniti Al-Insyirah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Komuniti Al-Insyirah

islamic finance, banking, career, peace.

Ruang Download Section dah dibuka, sila gunakan sebaiknya
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lets chat in English

+14
    muzafar
    normyislam
    musca01
    ZielaJanjiRock
    indah
    azizul
    yanna_syaddiqin
    avar_counselor
    traxx_racer
    insyirah
    teratai_nilam
    syafinur
    dheadz
    umaruddin
    18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 30]

1Lets chat in English - Page 13 Empty Lets chat in English Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:34 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

First topic message reminder :

Assalamualaikum.. May Peace be Upon You..
    Let us enhance our communication skills in English here.
    Make full use of this platform to communicate, express yourself.. 2 very simple rules..
    You can speak anything.. but must be decent and of course must be in English.

Lets begin by introducing yourself...

http://www.umaruddin.blogspot.com

301Lets chat in English - Page 13 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:26 pm

insyirah

insyirah

Whoaaaa... [sound like shocked!] Embarassed

Playing hide and seek ya? Whatever, if they playing hide and seek. What shoud we play? Tom Tom Bak? [Whosss... Nobody below 12 here right?] Embarassed

Are they to shy? Or... To happy playing hide and seek? Wallahua'lam. Insya Allah, im trying hard to make it cheer. Before making anyone cheer, I think I should be cheer first... Smiling from heart insya Allah will transfer to another heart... yaaa...! Razz

302Lets chat in English - Page 13 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:20 am

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

I'm smiling reading above post by Insyirah... and the best thing is... I'm still smiling. Very Happy Although I'm not 12 years or kid anymore, but I like to play this 'real hide and seek', whenever possible. I'm really sure of that. Are you smiling? Razz

303Lets chat in English - Page 13 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:03 pm

insyirah

insyirah

Alhamdulillah Smile

Im still smiling reading your post Razz Of course we (not just you, I also) not a kid but still enjoying to playing the real hide and seek with my beloved sisters (sometimes with my daddy) Very Happy The favourite place: cupboard Razz Since Im teenager, we are not playing inside cupboard again but we are always acting like "sleeping zone". When ummi/abi arrived at home from office, we are acting like sleeping Laughing ANd then, abi always ask... "Who want to jog with me?" Everyone jumping and sometimes if abi just keep silent... After few minutes, they wake up and just walking in front abi with innocent face. Laughing

KidS life... Enjoying all the time... Huhu, missing that time
    lol!

304Lets chat in English - Page 13 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:12 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

Assalamualaikum
    Praise to Allah for His Grace to allow me to be here today...
    Sound that you have a whale of fun when you were kid. Yes... everyone wish there were kid once again.. but life must go on...

Hmmmm where is everybody else.. Dheadz... I think you need a hailer to call everyone out.. Very Happy

305Lets chat in English - Page 13 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:00 am

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

Hailer? What did you meant Umaruddin? If I can use the ability like Matt in Heroes, I think I use it to make everybody visit this forum everyday. eheh... Very Happy

306Lets chat in English - Page 13 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:44 pm

insyirah

insyirah

Mr Dheadz,
    Maybe you can invite all the registered user via email again Smile

I already promote this forum in my blog Very Happy

307Lets chat in English - Page 13 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:18 pm

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

Erk, you called mister this time Insyirah... sounds 'something' to me. Very Happy

Yeah, I can do that. I'll try write some updates in the newsletter. Thanks for the idea... I think Umaruddin also meant the same thing when he said 'hailer'. Up up and the way !!..

308Lets chat in English - Page 13 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:25 am

insyirah

insyirah

Are you having problem if I call you Mr Dheadz? Embarassed
    Respect other when you wanna other people respect you, right? Very Happy

Ya, I already received the invitation via e-mail. Thank you ya. I think, we should 'kidnap' the owner (Mr Azizul), so, he have time to visit this forum in that time... Hihihi. Razz

Azizul... Azizul... Come in, join us! Smile

309Lets chat in English - Page 13 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:10 am

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

No, no... please do not misunderstood me. I don't preferred to be called mister. For me, this word Mr @ mister is suitable for someone from Chinese, Indian and etc, not Malay. Really feel weird when you called me that way, sounds like you just know me. Embarassed Just call me dheadz, that's okay. Thanks.

Do you have any plan on how to kidnap that Admin, Insyirah? Rolling Eyes

310Lets chat in English - Page 13 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:33 pm

insyirah

insyirah

I'm Sorry Dheadz. Embarassed I'm not going to make you feel weird Smile Insya Allah.

I think we should think together how to make Al-Insyirah going interesting and interested to other people. Admin having problem to surf internet (maybe). Advise him to buy broadband Razz

Have a nice day Very Happy

311Lets chat in English - Page 13 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:50 pm

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

Yes, to make Al-Insyirah more interesting is a good step, but do you have any idea Insyirah? Or anyone?

I love to take part of this forum. But at the same time, we need more members, more posts. This forum feels cold now, let's warm it together with our posts.

312Lets chat in English - Page 13 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:09 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

Assalamulaikum... Salam be upon you.. Alhamdulillah... Praise to Allah.. for giving me this opportunity to chat again..

Sorry for unable to contribute often lately as I'm bit hectic. Currently, Alhamdulillah.. praise to Allah.. I have given an opportunity to conduct tuition classes at night.. so bit rushing here and there.. after office and night time.. So I sincerely bid appology to all of you.

By the way nice to see Insyirah back in action.. Dheadz.. Masha Allah... Keep up the good work.. please hold the fort when I'm not around..

Until Allah permits Again.. Insya Allah... Maal Salamah... Assalamualaikum

313Lets chat in English - Page 13 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:40 pm

insyirah

insyirah

Wa'alaykumussalam whb Mr Zaki Smile

[1] Conference Day [maybe we can select one day in a week to make Conference Day with members of Al-Insyirah.]

[2] Asking them, what kind of things can make them feel interesting and enjoy surfing Al-Insyirah. Smile

[3] Everyone must have 1 topic just like a 'home', write journal.. about themself. So, we can know each other better, insya Allah Very Happy

Wallahua'lam.

314Lets chat in English - Page 13 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:57 am

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

Good to see your post again Umaruddin, and my curiosity answered now. Very Happy Wow, you're conducting a night classes now, this is a good opportunity for a better income. Who is your student?

Good suggestion Insyirah. I love to see your posts nowadays, many things included, with deep meanings.

Thanks for everything all. Together we strive. Smile

315Lets chat in English - Page 13 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:03 pm

insyirah

insyirah

Alhamdulillah, after pass my 'uzlah' [isolate myself from people, having 'personal time' with God, with zikr, reading and memorized Al-Quran] I feel better, with good energy from 'inside'. Wallahua'lam. Just wanna practise what I've been reading from Ustaz Hasrizal, take 'inside' come to 'outside' not 'outside' to 'inside'. Wallahua'lam.

It just my 2 cent. Maybe Al-Insyirah's members have many ideas but not having time to share with us. May Allah bless and keep us among the pious. Aamin.

316Lets chat in English - Page 13 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:28 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

Assalamualaikum... Peace (salam) be upon you
    Alhamdulillah... Praise to Allah for this opportunity again..

Dheadz... helping a Cikgu to run her tuition center.. Currently English for Form 1 and sometimes 'Perdagangan' commerce for Form 5.

Masya Allah ..Insyirah... hmmm 2 cents huh? Wonder why I value it more than 2 Cents? Very Happy

Hope.. Insya Allah one of your suggestions works.. so that this forum will be merrier again

317Lets chat in English - Page 13 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:40 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

Assalamualaikum.. May Salam be upon you..
    Alhamdulillah.. praise to Allah for giving this opportunity again to be here.

Looks like I will not be able to be on line from Friday to Maulidul Rasul.. I will be travelling to Kuantan for Marketing Road show Insya Allah. I hope that during my absence this thread will be active... Inysa Allah

318Lets chat in English - Page 13 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:58 pm

insyirah

insyirah

Wa'alaikumussalam whb Smile

May Allah bless and keep us among the pious. Ameen. Insya Allah.

Have save journey Mr Umaruddin. Ameen.

Insya Allah, tomorror (night) after office hour, me and family will having a journey from Perak to Penang. Saturday noon, we have 'kenduri doa selamat'. Smile

319Lets chat in English - Page 13 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:30 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

Assalamualaikum .. may Salam bestowed upon you..
    Insyirah.. thanks for the prayer.. Alhamdulillah.. praise to Allah I have a pleasent journey and good outing.
    Yesterday.. I spent the day at SM Teknik Segamat.. to promote the Kolej there, in conjunction of SPM Result release. Left my place just after Suboh.. 6:30a.m. and reach back my place at 10p.m. Now still felt fetigue.. tiredness... of travelling.. Insya Allah.. Hopefully I be fully recovered by Sunday, as I have to mend the booth at KLCC on that day.. Promoting Kolej .. Facon Education Fair..

320Lets chat in English - Page 13 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:23 pm

insyirah

insyirah

'Alaykumussalam whb Smile

Insya Allah, may all the 'bad feelings' gone Smile Don't you try to having supplement e.g spirulina? Im just heard, Leesa Formula promoting their product "Bone Care" and "Joint Care". They suggesting for all of us especially for women 45 above years old. Its good for everybody- kidS, teenager, ect. For those who have "gout", "rheumatism", "arthitist" [not to sure that my writing is correct] Embarassed For anyone who planning wanna go to Mekah for Hajj or Umrah, its good to take both [bone care and joint care] for our body when do tawaf and saei insya Allah, we feel better. Wallahua'lam.

I think, that my post above is to broken... Rolling Eyes

321Lets chat in English - Page 13 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:24 am

indah

indah
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

Salam...

I am sorry guys.. I am a little bit busy nowdays...

http://www.shindah.blogspot.com

322Lets chat in English - Page 13 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:19 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

Assalamualaikum... May peace (salam) bestowed upon us..
    First and foremost I wish to extend my Gratitude towards Allah ... Alhamdulillah.. for the Blessing that I recieved... and the opportunity given to be here again..

Thousands of appologies as I seem unable to be here as frequent as before... there are too many commitment that I have to fulfill .... one of them is helping an acquaintance to conduct English Tuition clasess during Tuesday and Wednesday nights... and sometime on call to replace other tutors that unable to conduct the classes as scheduled.

This Sunday.. Insya Allah... If Allah permits I will be at PWTC... doing marketing and Student recruitments in conjunction of MAPCU Education Fair. Hope that I can see some of you there.. Insya Allah..

Last edited by umaruddin on Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

323Lets chat in English - Page 13 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:38 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

Assalamualaikum...

Wondering why not many contribution here lately... what went wrong?

324Lets chat in English - Page 13 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:51 am

indah

indah
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

i guess... its just people becomes too busy of their wor....

http://www.shindah.blogspot.com

325Lets chat in English - Page 13 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:46 am

insyirah

insyirah

Salam Smile

I'm still around here but al-Insyirah tooooo cold, nobody around. make me feel like talking lonely... huhu... so, i'm silent to.. sorry. Embarassed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next