Komuniti Al-Insyirah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Komuniti Al-Insyirah

islamic finance, banking, career, peace.

Ruang Download Section dah dibuka, sila gunakan sebaiknya
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lets chat in English

+14
    muzafar
    normyislam
    musca01
    ZielaJanjiRock
    indah
    azizul
    yanna_syaddiqin
    avar_counselor
    traxx_racer
    insyirah
    teratai_nilam
    syafinur
    dheadz
    umaruddin
    18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 30]

1Lets chat in English - Page 19 Empty Lets chat in English Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:34 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

First topic message reminder :

Assalamualaikum.. May Peace be Upon You..
    Let us enhance our communication skills in English here.
    Make full use of this platform to communicate, express yourself.. 2 very simple rules..
    You can speak anything.. but must be decent and of course must be in English.

Lets begin by introducing yourself...

http://www.umaruddin.blogspot.com

451Lets chat in English - Page 19 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:01 am

umaruddin

umaruddin

Assalamualaikum.. May Salam (peace) bestowed upon you..
    First and Foremost.. my sincere apologies as I was not able to login in the past 3 days.. since Friday.. Still don't know why I can't login from my place.

Secondly... Dheadz.. I'm totally opposite.. Staying in PJ but work in Seremban..

452Lets chat in English - Page 19 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:47 pm

indah

indah
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

Salam...

On this fasting month... today i get a ym message from my exUNI friend who is also pregnant. She ask me whether i am fasting of not.. so i said.. of course i am.. it is nothing for me.. as it is like as usual as before.. last year.. and years back... and suddenly she tell me that doctors are not recommend pregnant women fasting especially in 1st and trimester of pregnancy.. .. hmm.. it just come out of my mind.. it is only an excuses for those who do not want to.. huhu... in my opinion.. as it was one of 'rukun Islam' and had already stated as compulsory ('wajib') for all Muslims...
    i think by trying your best to fast this whole month is the best thing to do, and if only i have to (suddenly pass out or anything else unpredicted), then i will not..

Huhu...lastly.. i just answer my friend that, i am ok with it (fasting) and alhamdulillah.. nothing had happened..

http://www.shindah.blogspot.com

453Lets chat in English - Page 19 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:15 am

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

Maybe, there is a lack of coverage at your place Umaruddin, but if this is the only site you can't login, then there is something wrong happened. Normally, forummotion (the founder/creator/hosting of this forum) is doing their maintainance once a while, so during that time we can't login to the forums hosted by them. I've experienced this 2 weeks ago.

Are your friend is a Muslim Indah, from the explanation sounds like she is someone else in other race, not muslim, she is trying to get more information as suggested by the doctor to her. There is nothing wrong for pregnant women to fast. Even for a mother who breast feeding her baby, fasting is still okay, she still has the energy to do that. One thing is important, they must take 'sahur', as this will ensure they'll have enough energy until the break fast.

454Lets chat in English - Page 19 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:22 am

umaruddin

umaruddin

Assalamualaikum... May salam (peace) bestowed upon you..
    Dheadz.. most probably.. could be also my laptop cannot support the site.. Funny thing is the other website are quite easy to hook-up.

Indah.. I may not be good in this.. but as what I understand.. Islam is a religion that cover the best of everybody and very flexible. If you feel that it may cause harm to you, or your carriage.. you may opt not to fast. But this can be done only after the confirmation of the true Muslim Doctor.
    I personally feel and agree with Dheadz.. this is the auspicious month.. a holy month.. full of Barakah.. so I do believe.. Allah will bless us.. and you will be given blessing and protection of Allah to endure your fast.

455Lets chat in English - Page 19 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:45 pm

indah

indah
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

Salam ..

Hmm... that's right dheadz.. sound like she is not Muslims right?.. She is a Muslims.. and her pregnancy period is same with me... around 5 to 6 month.. hmm..

dheadz wrote:

Are your friend is a Muslim Indah, from the explanation sounds like she is someone else in other race, not muslim, she is trying to get more information as suggested by the doctor to her. There is nothing wrong for pregnant women to fast. Even for a mother who breast feeding her baby, fasting is still okay, she still has the energy to do that. One thing is important, they must take 'sahur', as this will ensure they'll have enough energy until the break fast.

But i guess.. She just want to make sure of what she heard ... or what the doctors say...

As for me, i will of course find fasting is the best.. and as you said... what most important is to take sahur...

456Lets chat in English - Page 19 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:24 pm

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

I don't think it is because of your laptop Umaruddin, because you can surf most of the websites but only this forum. Try to clear your cache. In the internet browser you used, this option will be in the "preference"or "options" normally. Please also try "delete cookies" option.

Yeah, today is the fourth day we're fasting. May Allah give us chance to complete our fasting succesfully. Happy fasting to everybody. Wink

457Lets chat in English - Page 19 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:28 pm

indah

indah
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

It seems that i like this thread much more than others.. eheh.. i think it had become a platform for me to write in English and practices even more.. rather than before... Smile ... and plus.. i learn new words.. especially from Umar.. ehehe.. thanks Umar..

458Lets chat in English - Page 19 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:19 am

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

Yes, please feel free to write anything here, anytime. I encourage everybody to take part, especially for young generation where the knowledge of English is very important nowadays. Wherever you go, people is using this language. The shyness will only keep you one step behind the others. Wink

459Lets chat in English - Page 19 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:40 am

umaruddin

umaruddin

Dheadz.. thanks for the tips.. will try that this weekend.. Pray to Allah hopefully this time it will be ok.

Alhamdulillah.. Praise to Allah.. Indah you have make good use of this platform to improve your English.

All forumers.. do you think we need to revive the 'Vocabularies' thread? If need to so.. InsyaAllah I'll activated it again

460Lets chat in English - Page 19 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:13 pm

insyirah

insyirah

Sis Indah Smile

pregnancy mom also can fasting like normal people because pregnancy is not a disease, breast feeding mom also can fasting like others but they must make sure that they must drink at least 5 mugs plain water when they take sahur. Smile I read this info in Ummusaif.Com Very Happy

Wallahua'lam.

But if the mother (pragnancy mom) having bad morning sick, vomit and cause less water in her body, Islam allowed they to break the fast and then must qadho' the day (or days) she not fasting. Wallahua'lam.

May Allah keep us among the pious flower

461Lets chat in English - Page 19 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:56 am

muzafar

muzafar
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

indah wrote:It seems that i like this thread much more than others.. eheh.. i think it had become a platform for me to write in English and practices even more.. rather than before... Smile ... and plus.. i learn new words.. especially from Umar.. ehehe.. thanks Umar..

Practice makes perfect...
    to be good in english or anything, there is no simple way..
    I make used of this thread by purpose to strengthen my vocabulary...
    for beginning...few sentences in a day would be enough for me...
    perhaps, I will write more often soon..
    Very Happy Very Happy

462Lets chat in English - Page 19 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:05 am

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

Yes, you're right Muzafar, there in no simple way to success in anything we do. Practice makes perfect. It's like playing game let say Counter Strike, at first maybe someone will be always a victim, easily killed by the opponent. By practicing playing this game everyday, he/she will master the game, until eventually he/she is the most top shooter.

I don't like to play Counter Strike but I like Crysis. Anyone has played this game before? I'm really enjoying myself playing it. Very Happy

463Lets chat in English - Page 19 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:58 am

umaruddin

umaruddin

I'm not into gamers.. Sorry..

Yes Muzafar.. it is a starter.. I new word daily, enriched your vocabularies.. It is a great way to learn English.

464Lets chat in English - Page 19 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:14 pm

indah

indah
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

Salam...

Crysis?.. seems new to me.. may be i can try... Smile
    I like to play games.. but not todays... it was few years a go while i am still a student..
    What stick on me , watching anime.. especially one piece.. Smile

465Lets chat in English - Page 19 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:39 pm

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

Crysis is quite similar to Counter Strike, first person shooter game. Unlike Counter Strike, Crysis has it's own objectives/missions. As a player, someone need to finish the first misson before can proceed to the next one. There are a lot of enemies must be killed to accomplish the misson. It is really fun, to me. Although I can't be a soldier who shoot bad guys, I can play the same character in this game. Smile

I also like to watch anime, Naruto is my favourite. Eventhough I've full collection of Shippdeen series, but I didn't managed to finish watching them all. I'l find my time somehow. Very Happy

466Lets chat in English - Page 19 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:48 pm

indah

indah
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

Seriously? u have full collection of naruto Shipuunden ???? ... uhuuu.. i want them can i.. or might be borrow?. or might be copy? ... uhuhu...

I am stuck at episode 56.. huu...
    Me too, i like Naruto.. during UNIi time.. i manage to collect all the episodes.. but sadly... the folder suddenly disappeared .. i guess.. it might be because of virus.. Dheadz... can i borrow the naruto Shipuunden collection?????? Can i?

467Lets chat in English - Page 19 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:47 pm

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

Yes, it is true that I've have all the Naruto Shipuudeen episodes. I think I've downloaded until episode 121 but I managed to watch until episode 85 only. Normally, when I'm surfing the internet, I'll also downloading something else, anime series for example. I'll try to maximize the usage of internet's bandwidth that I paid for. Smile

Yes, I can copy those episodes for you. A few pieces of DVD 4.7 GB are suitable for this purpose.

468Lets chat in English - Page 19 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:39 am

muzafar

muzafar
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

my son is a fan of Naruto too...
    i myself like to watch anime series but not all of them..
    the most i like was dragon ballz..
    Dragon ballz played in cinema previously was horrible...
    it was a waste of RM10 to watch the movie...
    real actions in movie could not match with the cartoon series in TV...

469Lets chat in English - Page 19 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:37 pm

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

Yeah, I agree with you Muzafar, the Dragon Ball Evolution movie in cinema is not as good as the comic. I think they can't put all the stories we read in the comic into the film. Time is too short for them to make it alive in movie, one and half an hour only. It is better to read the comic, we can enjoy the characters.

470Lets chat in English - Page 19 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:09 pm

indah

indah
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

Ehehe... it is 121 episodes?... uhuh .. Oh my Naruto.. i guess for the whole episodes will be how many Giga space that u have in ur pc, Dheadz..

if u could burn them to the dvd i surely and happily will pay for the dvd cost and shipment.. Smile Very Happy

471Lets chat in English - Page 19 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:14 am

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

I've collect all the Naruto series, the one before Shipuudeen, they take about 20 GB of my hard drive, if I'm not mistaken. This one (Shipuudeen), the 121 episodes taking almost 13 GB of the hard drive space. Not so big as they are in RMVB format, but if you're downloading in AVI format, the sizes are quite big.

Indah, please check your PM. Wink

3 more days, we'll celebrate the 52th of National Day. Happy celebrating to all. Smile

472Lets chat in English - Page 19 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:22 am

insyirah

insyirah

HAPPY NASIONAL DAY Very Happy

My parents celebrating 24th year anniversary on the Nasional Day Wink

473Lets chat in English - Page 19 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:35 am

umaruddin

umaruddin

insyirah wrote:HAPPY NASIONAL DAY Very Happy

My parents celebrating 24th year anniversary on the Nasional Day Wink
    Assalamualaikum...
    First and foremost...
    I never knew that there are some of you who loves amine.. I unfortunately.. does not fall into that category.. although I do know some of them... as I son is showing clear signs that he loves to draw cartoon characters.. and love to watch those anime. However.. I only limit him to watch what is shown on television only.

474Lets chat in English - Page 19 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:32 am

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

I only love to watch Naruto at the moment, and not the other animes. This hobby (collecting and watching) was started when I found watching Naruto is quite good to me, many good messages delivered throughout the episodes. Since then, I've started collected from the first episode.

Today is Saturday, many of us are not working. I believe many will go out shopping to get something for this coming Aidilfitri. Be careful wherever you're.

475Lets chat in English - Page 19 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:32 am

umaruddin

umaruddin

Assalamualaikum... May Salam (peace) bestowed upon you..
    True Dheadz.. lots of will go shopping.. Not only weekends.. but also monthend. The shopping areas will definately be packed. So be extra careful.. and be prudent.. shop thifty.. buy only the necessities.. control our desire and lust.. Remember.. we are in auspicious month..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next