Komuniti Al-Insyirah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Komuniti Al-Insyirah

islamic finance, banking, career, peace.

Ruang Download Section dah dibuka, sila gunakan sebaiknya
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lets chat in English

+14
    muzafar
    normyislam
    musca01
    ZielaJanjiRock
    indah
    azizul
    yanna_syaddiqin
    avar_counselor
    traxx_racer
    insyirah
    teratai_nilam
    syafinur
    dheadz
    umaruddin
    18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 30]

1Lets chat in English - Page 6 Empty Lets chat in English Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:34 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

First topic message reminder :

Assalamualaikum.. May Peace be Upon You..
    Let us enhance our communication skills in English here.
    Make full use of this platform to communicate, express yourself.. 2 very simple rules..
    You can speak anything.. but must be decent and of course must be in English.

Lets begin by introducing yourself...

http://www.umaruddin.blogspot.com

126Lets chat in English - Page 6 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:36 pm

traxx_racer

traxx_racer
    Ahli Senior
    Ahli Senior

dhead.. can i ask something?
    when do you realize that your english have change to be better?
    well.. i still afraid to speak in english.. seem there is no confidence with my spoken language.. i have tried a lot.. (sad) but i always felt ashame when im spoke.. my language like dead.. no confidence but have a lot of horror emotion.. its hunted me every single time.. i want to speak but.. i still lack of confidence.. even i try.. for a day.. its only last for a few minute than i will speak in malay again.. its crazy.. can somebody motivate me???

127Lets chat in English - Page 6 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:14 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

Traxx.. seriously speaking.. when we speak in English.. people do not care much for any grammatical errors.. in fact there don't even have time to realise if there any grammar mistake. People in fact focus much on the message that what we try to deliver.. so use simple English will do..

So Traxx, just be bold.. just speak.. 2 3 full sentenses will do for starters.. than extend to 2 3 minutes per day.. soon you will be able to master your English..

128Lets chat in English - Page 6 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:47 pm

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

Nice suggestions from our 'sifu'. Very Happy

Actually, I didn't realized when I were in that 'better' situation. I just keep on practising... But there is one 'sweet memory' in my mind which happened to be the 'real motivation' for me to use English nowadays. Previously, my Boss (already retired) saw me writing English quite well in my daily email-communication, but verbally I'm not. He approached me and asked me why I'm not talking in English while my writing is quite ok. I told him everything, about my low-confidence, about 'not sure on what words' need to be used and everything. He just smiled. Very Happy

Then, he made a simple rule - I have to speak English as much as I can (in working hours), and must speak in English with him whenever I've to. affraid Haa... that's sounds bad, but it was a good start for me. Starting from that day, I keep on trying and trying... although some times, my friend lough at me. But it is ok. Razz

I hope you will find your own 'sweet memory'. Good luck to you Traxx. Anything, myself and the others are still around. You can contact me if there is something bothering you. We're still here.

'The truth is out there'. lol!

dheadz.
    15/04/2008 12.44 pm.

129Lets chat in English - Page 6 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:43 pm

traxx_racer

traxx_racer
    Ahli Senior
    Ahli Senior

that is motivating.. and have a lot of persuasive.. thanks for your concern of my problem.. anyway.. i will try to speak well.. insya'allah.. dhead.. your story is quite impressive.. i like it a lot.. hehe when i will has my sweet memory afterward? still thinking what is my sweet memory will be? is it like you dhead or its different.. i think it different.. thank for supporting me... i will never forget your help.. but there is something i wanna ask.. dhead.. how old are you when you have mastered the spoken english?

130Lets chat in English - Page 6 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:22 am

avar_counselor

avar_counselor
    Ahli Senior
    Ahli Senior

wow...i cant believe you all talking about me and mr.zaki..
    Very Happy

today..i will introduce mr.zaki institution for my client..
    i have appointment for career counseling.

131Lets chat in English - Page 6 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:50 am

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

Yes, we're talking about you avar, you can believe it now. Very Happy

Today is thursday, I'm planning to format my desktop Pc on this coming Saturday. It's running quite slow, and sometimes stuck. Yeah, let's format our PC together. Razz

lol!

132Lets chat in English - Page 6 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:20 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

Dheadz.. I Believe is should be "hanged" rather than 'stuck'..

Well everybody.. I'm Back.. Hope all the best from you all.
    Sorry, been caught with blog-flu.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy what actually I meant was that.. I been engross with the blogspot that I created last week.. keep on developing and planning the set-ups and links to upload all my notes.. for my students and all of you..
    In addition, setting some sponsor links to earn some side income out of it..

Those who are interested to visit my blogspot.. do PM me or email me.. I don't think it is appropriate for me to introduce the web here. Must give due respect to the founder..

SPeaking about founder.. Where is Bro Azizul? Sent my warmest regards to him..

133Lets chat in English - Page 6 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:09 am

avar_counselor

avar_counselor
    Ahli Senior
    Ahli Senior

hehhehe i miss Bro Azizul...
    Razz

134Lets chat in English - Page 6 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:24 pm

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

I think Azizul is quite busy now. He has got a job, after finished his study last year. But I'm wondering why he is not able to login and post something here. There mest be a reason for that. I do not know. Sad

Umaruddin, thanks... Yes, 'hang' is better than 'stuck'.

I'm going to format my PC tomorrow, or if I'm can't hold this anger, I might do it tonight. Smile I got a plan on how not to reinstall all the applications and games currently I've in that PC. I hope the plan will work well. Very Happy

135Lets chat in English - Page 6 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:08 pm

traxx_racer

traxx_racer
    Ahli Senior
    Ahli Senior

i currently always view this site.. but when there is something i do not know what to say..
    im just visit and than log out.. there is lot of thing that i cant cooperate with.. esspecially about something that i really not understand or not expert about them.. hehe.. so please dont be weirdy if u see my name is on9 but not post any topic..

136Lets chat in English - Page 6 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:09 am

avar_counselor

avar_counselor
    Ahli Senior
    Ahli Senior

thanks to be honest with us traxx. Very Happy

137Lets chat in English - Page 6 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:13 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

traxx_racer wrote:i currently always view this site.. but when there is something i do not know what to say..
    im just visit and than log out.. there is lot of thing that i cant cooperate with.. esspecially about something that i really not understand or not expert about them.. hehe.. so please dont be weirdy if u see my name is on9 but not post any topic..

Traxx.. no need to have specific topic to contribute..
    Just say.. or relate something you want to share.. be as simple as might be.. but.. must be in English..

Dheadz.. thanks for the info on Bro Azizul.. Thanks also for keeping the forum alive..

Avar.. do you have a chance to visit my blogspot? So much that I have develop.. though major part still in progress.. It will be helpful for you caunselling..

Other.. feel free to visit my blog.. I still believe it is not appropriate to give the address here.. those who are interested to PM me and I will give the address. Currently I am focusing on Exam skill related topics.. and tips..

138Lets chat in English - Page 6 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:35 pm

avar_counselor

avar_counselor
    Ahli Senior
    Ahli Senior

i will sir!
    i leave few comment on your blog.
    Razz

139Lets chat in English - Page 6 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:02 pm

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

I'm quite dissappointing on the 'performance level' of this forum. I'm sorry for saying that. But that is true. I can feel it. I do not how about the others, but from me, that is my view. I noticed that the old version of Al-Insyirah was merrier than this one.

For those whose still contributing in this forum, thanks a lot. I really mean it.

I'm still here, available... but not single. Very Happy

"Happy forumming."

140Lets chat in English - Page 6 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:47 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

Dheadz.. don't be so sad.. maybe they have something on.. bit tied up.. We also need to discuss how to make this forum.. much much merrier..

any suggestions?

141Lets chat in English - Page 6 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:12 pm

avar_counselor

avar_counselor
    Ahli Senior
    Ahli Senior

me too..it make me feel bored..
    i lost my old friends..
    my happening site fading away...

try to promote our forum in our blog, friendster etc (for those who has) Cool

pikor..available but not single huh? hahahhaa sound funny..
    lol!

142Lets chat in English - Page 6 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:53 am

traxx_racer

traxx_racer
    Ahli Senior
    Ahli Senior

yah sound funny but is it meant?
    i still cant understand

143Lets chat in English - Page 6 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:02 pm

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

Thanks for that avar. I've also put a link to this forum in my detail/profile in some forums. I think that would help a little. Smile

Today is Thursday, and then Friday, and then... Hehhee... I'm counting days again. Maybe, I won't be around for quite some times in these few days. I've an important event to attend. Very Happy

So, please take care of yourselves, whereever you're. Hurmm.. this sentence remind me to my old days. I used to use that sentence to my 'special friend'. When I were in secondary school, I've a girlfriend (shall I called her a friend or a girlfriend?) Smile It doesn't matter, that is an old story.

144Lets chat in English - Page 6 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:32 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

May Peace and Blessing of Allah be with you .. Assalamualaikum
    Hope all of you do have excellent and productive day...

1) Avar... thanks for the comment.. I already post the answer of the comment.. you need to go the blog to get my suggestion.

2) Speaking about the blog.. Dheadz.. thanks for your constructive comment.. Please refer to your Mail box.. my answer is there.. Hope that you keep on visiting and provide some comment or topic..

3) Ah Traxx.. you seems don't catch the drift.. available but not single... ok it can be see at these following angle..
    In the religious perspective.. available is approachable.. but not single because there always 2 Malaikah - Angels recording every single deed.. so... we are not single..

In the man perspective... still available.. though not single.. as he might have 3 or 2 or 1 to fill up his 4 wives qouta..
    Or if he is loyal to his wife .. available means.. he is approachable.. but keep he is taken

It might be other perspective.. but these 2 will do for know..
    Now.. Traxx u need to choose which one is more appropriate.. Now .. do you catch the drift?

145Lets chat in English - Page 6 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:11 pm

avar_counselor

avar_counselor
    Ahli Senior
    Ahli Senior

sorry..it out of topic..
    but it my last post!

Today was my last day at IKM Kuching. I left my half of happiness!. No more watching kids (student) showing their naughty face in front of me again. I will miss them so much. I work as a trainee counselor starting from December, 24 2007 until April, 25 2008. wow! It’s in the blinks of an eye. Time not crawling slowly.. as I thought before I came in. I guess I’m too busy to thinks and thinks. Until I get migraine and collapse. But I have few sweet moments while I’m in internship or simple said.. practical! I do will miss that moment but I rather to forget those things that make me feel weird. I did a few things that I never done before. I know it’s one of my experiences.. a way to be more smart.. yes..to be smartest woman. Smartest woman are like high maintenance cars right?

wwaah…. i heard song from Matta : Jatuh Cinta Lagi (playboy)… sound funny!. But my lips synced to a “Everyday I love you less and less” from Keiser … Adeh… it really less and less!

146Lets chat in English - Page 6 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:25 am

umaruddin

umaruddin

Have a great and productive day everybody.. May Today is much and greater than yesterday..

Avar.. My sincere suggesstion.. Ever heard that every things that you utter.. or wish may turn into prayer.. So be careful of your thought.. wish or even say.. so even when you lip sycned.. there are possiblities it happen.. Now it start happenning...

Speaking about time.. do visit my blog.. there is a post on value of time.. it may be of use to everybodies..

Time do flies when we are engrossed with things... but seems crawling while we wait..

Remeber.. yesterday is bounced check.. tomorrow is promisory notes.. but today is hard cold cash.. make full use of it..

So.. have a full great and productive day..

Adjust, Don't Judge
    www.umaruddin.blogspot.com

147Lets chat in English - Page 6 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:28 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

dheadz wrote:I'm quite dissappointing on the 'performance level' of this forum. I'm sorry for saying that. But that is true. I can feel it. I do not how about the others, but from me, that is my view. I noticed that the old version of Al-Insyirah was merrier than this one.

For those whose still contributing in this forum, thanks a lot. I really mean it.

I'm still here, available... but not single. Very Happy

"Happy forumming."
    Dheadz... What I can summerize from my observation...
    1) the moderator.. (yours truely) himself is not participating much.. Hopefiully since the moderator is a bit out of the hook now.. He could contribute better and invove more actively.
    2) It is now exam season.. everybody is having exam fever.. They could be focusing on the exam rather than the forum
    3) Based on the simple comparison.. it is not that bad actually.. although only few that contribute.. It seem that this thread, there will be a constant contribution or visit.

Slight addition to this, if Dheadz were to compare the current site with the previous site.. currently the new site registered members are not as many as the previous..

If we take that, we are ok actually.. not to say I am trying to please or being complecent.. but it does carries some water..

Look into that angle.. See whether is does sound logic.. So Dheadz.. don't worry.. eventually things will fall into order

148Lets chat in English - Page 6 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:29 pm

traxx_racer

traxx_racer
    Ahli Senior
    Ahli Senior

he2 now i understood..
    thanks for the explanation..

149Lets chat in English - Page 6 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:35 am

umaruddin

umaruddin

Have a great and productive day everybody.. May Today is much and greater than yesterday..

Now.. just to make the thread much more merrier...
    If you are given only 3 wishes that definately be granted.. what will that 3 wishes will be? and why you wishes that 2 things to be granted?

Think carefully as your wishes might affect your live and others within your cirlce...

Now lets see who would like to start first...

150Lets chat in English - Page 6 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:57 pm

azizul

azizul
    Admin
    Admin

umaruddin wrote:Dheadz.. I Believe is should be "hanged" rather than 'stuck'..
    Those who are interested to visit my blogspot.. do PM me or email me.. I don't think it is appropriate for me to introduce the web here.

Smile Assalamualaikum,

It's okey Mr Zaki, Just put your blog's link inside your signature, it's fine for by me, blogger share they their net together, that what make they them powerfull.

https://al-insyirah.forummotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next