Komuniti Al-Insyirah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Komuniti Al-Insyirah

islamic finance, banking, career, peace.

Ruang Download Section dah dibuka, sila gunakan sebaiknya
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lets chat in English

+14
    muzafar
    normyislam
    musca01
    ZielaJanjiRock
    indah
    azizul
    yanna_syaddiqin
    avar_counselor
    traxx_racer
    insyirah
    teratai_nilam
    syafinur
    dheadz
    umaruddin
    18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 28 of 30]

1Lets chat in English - Page 28 Empty Lets chat in English Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:34 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

First topic message reminder :

Assalamualaikum.. May Peace be Upon You..
    Let us enhance our communication skills in English here.
    Make full use of this platform to communicate, express yourself.. 2 very simple rules..
    You can speak anything.. but must be decent and of course must be in English.

Lets begin by introducing yourself...

http://www.umaruddin.blogspot.com

676Lets chat in English - Page 28 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:10 pm

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

Oh, thanks a lot for the help Azizul, hopefully there will be good news to me.

677Lets chat in English - Page 28 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:23 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

azizul wrote:actually, i posted before the final match, i just... well..prefer orange than red maybe Smile ,

btw, i just gave ur phone numbers to my friend, i already told him about ur problem, chill ok? Smile
    Assalamualaikum...
    I'm aware of your posting is prior to the match actually.. but just curious why you pick... support a team. I'm claim myself to be a strategist.. analyst .. that is why usually I make some studies.. before making my option... even for this case.. choosing which team to support.
    Alhamdulillah.. if not mistaken I have made about 12 prediction correctly.. 3 near correct and 2 that are totally wrong.. all of that by making simple analysis of each possible line up, and coach expected strategies.

678Lets chat in English - Page 28 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:31 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

Assalamualaikum...
    Happy belated Birthday Azizul.. I pray that prosperity, longivity and blissfulness are your constant companions.

679Lets chat in English - Page 28 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:13 am

azizul

azizul
    Admin
    Admin

Thank Mr. Umaruddin, regarding WC, now its World Cyber Games Championship's turn on the heat, so... anyone?

https://al-insyirah.forummotion.com

680Lets chat in English - Page 28 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:33 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

azizul wrote:Thank Mr. Umaruddin, regarding WC, now its World Cyber Games Championship's turn on the heat, so... anyone?
    Assalamualaikum..
    World Cyber Games... Not really into it. Thanks for the info anyway

681Lets chat in English - Page 28 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:57 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

Assalamualaikum..
    Where is everyone?

682Lets chat in English - Page 28 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:18 am

syafinur

syafinur
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

waalaikumussalam....i'm here mr umaruddin....hehehehe...

683Lets chat in English - Page 28 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:33 am

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

Glad to see you're posting here again Syafinur, how are you? If my memory recalls correctly, you've finished your SPM, what are you doing now? Whatever you're doing, I hope you're enjoying yourself doing whatever you like to do. Smile

World Cyber games? That sound interesting to me? Are you participating Azizul? I do know really know about this event, what are the games offered?

I'm a little bit tired today, I left home around 10.00 am, went to a few places and came back to home around 9.45 pm. Everything settled now, I plan to go to bed early tonight, time to rest. eheh Very Happy

684Lets chat in English - Page 28 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:04 pm

syafinur

syafinur
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

Alhamdulillah..i already finish my matriculation......now i study at uitm shah alam....

685Lets chat in English - Page 28 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:08 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

syafinur wrote:Alhamdulillah..i already finish my matriculation......now i study at uitm shah alam....
    Assalamualaikum..
    So Syafinur has completed your matriculation.. Alhamdulillah.. and now studying at UITM Shah Alam.. which course?
    And based on the current situation there.. more and more reason you should frequent this thread.. and contribute.. Improve your English. I sincerely do not believe that you have much ample opportunities there compared to here.. to improve your English.

686Lets chat in English - Page 28 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:05 pm

azizul

azizul
    Admin
    Admin

Assalamualaikum ,
    Congrats syafinur,i'm also try to improve my english, btw, dheadz, i heard that ur data can't be recover,sorry cant help, talking about WCG, actually its almost 5 month i didnt play any PC games huhuhu, any suggestion?

https://al-insyirah.forummotion.com

687Lets chat in English - Page 28 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:10 am

syafinur

syafinur
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

umaruddin wrote:
    syafinur wrote:Alhamdulillah..i already finish my matriculation......now i study at uitm shah alam....
    Assalamualaikum..
    So Syafinur has completed your matriculation.. Alhamdulillah.. and now studying at UITM Shah Alam.. which course?
    And based on the current situation there.. more and more reason you should frequent this thread.. and contribute.. Improve your English. I sincerely do not believe that you have much ample opportunities there compared to here.. to improve your English.

Alhamdulillah accounting course mr umaruddin....yeah thats why im here to improve my english....

688Lets chat in English - Page 28 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:11 am

syafinur

syafinur
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

azizul wrote:Assalamualaikum ,
    Congrats syafinur,i'm also try to improve my english, btw, dheadz, i heard that ur data can't be recover,sorry cant help, talking about WCG, actually its almost 5 month i didnt play any PC games huhuhu, any suggestion?

Alhamdulillah....thanks mr azizul...

689Lets chat in English - Page 28 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:15 am

umaruddin

umaruddin

syafinur wrote:waalaikumussalam....i'm here mr umaruddin....hehehehe...
    Assalamualaikum...
    Accounting.. a very good program.. high work opportunities.. provided you are fluent in English.. There are many accounting and auditing firm.. and almost all seek those who are strong in English.
    An additional suggestion.. while doing your course... if you are really interested in this field.. and want to make career out of it.. do register yourself with Malaysian Institute of Accounting or its recognized associates.
    For your info, according to the ACT, only those who are registered with MIA or its associates can be called Accountant. You need a license then only you can be called as an accountant.
    My recommendation.. take CIMA..

690Lets chat in English - Page 28 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:26 am

insyirah

insyirah

Assalam'alaikum.

After 2 months be a wife, standing with new title (from "miss" to "mrs") and new life. Alhamdulillah, may He guide us to His way. Ameen. Just a sharing with my friends here, my photo wedding ceremony.

Lets chat in English - Page 28 Dsc06068q

Here in Cameron Highlands, with gold theme and I'm freezing on that time. When we arrived (at the hall), thick fog and strong wind blow my dress. Awwww... Keep on 'macho face' (i should not using the words 'macho' for myself, haha) and keep remind my self "please dont do anything weird and control my shacking hand, grab hubby's hand and hope can enter the hall as soon as possible Very Happy

Lets chat in English - Page 28 Dsc06358v

Here in Kelantan at hubby's house. Alhamdulillah, the weather is good and im happy there. In front of paddy field and the end of corner had irrigation, what a beautiful scene especially on twilight. Hihihi... Masya Allah! Smile

691Lets chat in English - Page 28 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:45 pm

syafinur

syafinur
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

umaruddin wrote:
    Assalamualaikum...
    Accounting.. a very good program.. high work opportunities.. provided you are fluent in English.. There are many accounting and auditing firm.. and almost all seek those who are strong in English.
    An additional suggestion.. while doing your course... if you are really interested in this field.. and want to make career out of it.. do register yourself with Malaysian Institute of Accounting or its recognized associates.
    For your info, according to the ACT, only those who are registered with MIA or its associates can be called Accountant. You need a license then only you can be called as an accountant.

waalaikumussalam....yeah thats right mr umaruddin....but actually i dont know how to register it....now i only in part 1...so i dont know how to do it

692Lets chat in English - Page 28 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:56 pm

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

Wow, you're in Peninsular Malaysia. I thought you're still at your hometown, Sabah as I see that your profile still stating that location. Maybe you should update your profile, the location part. Wink ... and congratulation to you for being a student that will change the future of our country. Good luck for all the subjects you're studying.

azizul wrote:Assalamualaikum ,
    btw, dheadz, i heard that ur data can't be recover,sorry cant help, talking about WCG, actually its almost 5 month i didnt play any PC games huhuhu, any suggestion?
    Yep, thanks for helping, your friend had came to my house and tried to recover the data. He is quite skillful in handling computer and the data recovery programs but unfortunately it was not my day. It's alright, I will still keep on trying.

I've also not playing games for quite a while. My mood in playing games has faded away, along with the dead hard disk. Smile

insyirah wrote:Assalam'alaikum.
    After 2 months be a wife, standing with new title (from "miss" to "mrs") and new life. Alhamdulillah, may He guide us to His way. Ameen. Just a sharing with my friends here, my photo wedding ceremony.
    There are a few mistakes in your sentences, but for me they're still okay, I still can understand the messages you're trying to deliver. Allow me to make a simple correction Insyirah. "After 2 months be a wife...": It's better if you write the sentence this way - "After 2 months being a wife...". That all are from my point of view, please also correct me if you spotted anything with my posts. I'm really appreciate the comments to my writings.

Alright, good to see more and more members joining this thread. May Allah bless you all guys. Together we strive, together we survive... Smile

693Lets chat in English - Page 28 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:50 pm

insyirah

insyirah

Thanks Dheadz Smile

I need to improve my English and I hope I can use better sentence for every new post. Ameen Smile

694Lets chat in English - Page 28 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:02 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

syafinur wrote:
    umaruddin wrote:
    Assalamualaikum...

waalaikumussalam....yeah thats right mr umaruddin....but actually i dont know how to register it....now i only in part 1...so i dont know how to do it
    Assalamualaikum..
    Get in touch with your counselor... he/she should know how to go about it. If not your dean.
    I'm sure that CIMA, ACCA or other accounting bodies did give some exemption for UiTM students.

695Lets chat in English - Page 28 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:26 pm

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

I used (and still) to make jokes in English. I tried to say whatever things came to my mind, trying to "disturb" my colleague sitting beside me. The good thing is, he is also giving good response to the things I'm talking about. Sometimes we talked and talked continuously, and then lough together. Those been one of the nice moments in my working life. Smile

696Lets chat in English - Page 28 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:51 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

insyirah wrote:Thanks Dheadz Smile

I need to improve my English and I hope that I can use better sentences for every new post. Ameen Smile

Assalamualaikum..
    My prayers are with you too. All you need to do is to keep on practicing your English. Feel free to use this platform as your practice ground.

697Lets chat in English - Page 28 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:21 pm

syafinur

syafinur
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

hehehehhe......now i like this platform to improve my english...

698Lets chat in English - Page 28 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:48 am

umaruddin

umaruddin

Assalamualaikum...
    Good for you. But it will be better if you can write more. The more we write.. use our English, the better we will be.

699Lets chat in English - Page 28 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:00 pm

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

Totally agree with what Umaruddin mentioned above, one has to practice a lot to master English. No matter what, we need to talk more, write more... and more. Sometimes (for me), I can feel the weirdness in the sentences I made (through talking), but I don't realize it in my writings. That is one of the good things about talking. As other peoples mentioned: "practice make perfect". Smile

We're now in August, the month that many good things will happen. I like August. How about you guys?

700Lets chat in English - Page 28 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:48 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

dheadz wrote:Totally agree with what Umaruddin mentioned above, one has to practice a lot to master English. No matter what, we need to talk more, write more... and more. Sometimes (for me), I can feel the weirdness in the sentences I made (through talking), but I don't realize it in my writings. That is one of the good things about talking. As other peoples mentioned: "practice make perfect". Smile

We're now in August, the month that many good things will happen. I like August. How about you guys?
    Assalamualaikum..
    Care to share what make you belief such way? I'm bit curious as for me any given day many good things do happen. It is up to us to see whether it is good or bad.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next