Komuniti Al-Insyirah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Komuniti Al-Insyirah

islamic finance, banking, career, peace.

Ruang Download Section dah dibuka, sila gunakan sebaiknya
Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lets chat in English

+14
    muzafar
    normyislam
    musca01
    ZielaJanjiRock
    indah
    azizul
    yanna_syaddiqin
    avar_counselor
    traxx_racer
    insyirah
    teratai_nilam
    syafinur
    dheadz
    umaruddin
    18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 30]

1Lets chat in English - Page 23 Empty Lets chat in English Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:34 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

First topic message reminder :

Assalamualaikum.. May Peace be Upon You..
    Let us enhance our communication skills in English here.
    Make full use of this platform to communicate, express yourself.. 2 very simple rules..
    You can speak anything.. but must be decent and of course must be in English.

Lets begin by introducing yourself...

http://www.umaruddin.blogspot.com

551Lets chat in English - Page 23 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:49 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

Asslamaualaikum...
    Alhamdulillah.. all seems back already.. actually I went online on saturday noon and yesterday.. but since there is no one around.. so I just sign out without even login...

552Lets chat in English - Page 23 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:25 pm

indah

indah
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

Hmm... i wonder.. where is everybody.. or maybe.. the topics on this forum didnt attracted anymore... Anyway.. i will always and always still be here.. ahaks...

Hmm... My sister in law will be having baby soon... During the raya holiday.. my mother story to me the deliver process and so on... huhuh... Its sound fear enough to be think of.. uhuhu..

Hmm.. tomorrow.. we'll be having 'Raya feast' in my office.. the are asking me to bring spaghetti.. hmm... and i will bring also 'mee sanggul'.. but not 'mee sanggul' which looks like fried mee.. its some sort of 'keropok'... ..i think.. whoeever from Johor know abut this mee sanggul... ehhe..

Smile just to share....

http://www.shindah.blogspot.com

553Lets chat in English - Page 23 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:34 pm

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

Yeah, I also wondering the same thing, where is the-rest-of-everybody? Maybe some of them is still on leave, still celebrating raya at their hometown. Who knows..., right? Eheh... Smile

Good, celebrating raya at the workplace is also fun. Besides of having normal 'problems', there are also something else to enjoy. The day will be more meaningful. Very Happy There was a few years ago, when this company where I work for, gathered all the staffs for raya feast. There are so many foods to choose from. Really enjoy myself eating that day. Nowadays, this kind of event is not practiced anymore. Out of budget I think. silent

554Lets chat in English - Page 23 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:56 am

musca01

musca01
    Ahli Junior
    Ahli Junior

sis insyirah..i know about that 'mee sangul' the crispy one.. i like..
    yeah..seems like everybody is busy with life..perhaps?
    my sister's wedding is next week. and i'm as the only siblings that is not working, so i have to help a lot..
    hehehe..
    and i'm having test tomorrow nite...
    huhu..
    still having the celebration eid.. with all kind of 'biskut raya' at my hostel house, thanks for my fellow housemate..
    heehee
    i'm sure to gain some weight after this..
    ^v^

555Lets chat in English - Page 23 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:17 pm

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

Pssst Musca, It's Indah, not Insyirah who mentioned the 'mee sangggul'. Haha.. you must be eating to much 'kuih raya', don't realized the original poster. eheh.. Very Happy

Yeah, I'm busy too..., as usual, at the first working day of the month, there are many things for me to do. But this time, it is not so many as usual, as there are only a few months to go until end of this year, plus... my Boss is not around. So, I'm a little bit relax today. Very Happy

556Lets chat in English - Page 23 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:32 pm

indah

indah
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

Hihi.. its me la Musca.. who wrote about 'mee sanggul'...

Not to hear news is... my salary will be paid on 7/10 ... its delayed 7 days... uhuuu... how will i manage my life ????????huhu... Sad ...

Good for Dheadz... i am starting this first day of October with preasure.. and everybody want it fast.. time period is one week to finish a system?? huhuh... Sad

557Lets chat in English - Page 23 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:48 pm

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

Don't be too worry Indah, you still have your husband besides you to support you. Your economy still good I think because both of you and your husband are working. So, you're still in the safe side, compare to those peoples whose only a wife or the husband is working. Very Happy

Furthermore, the next payment after 7th oct is not so too long to wait, it's less than one month. Smile

Yeah, I agree with you. It's really pressuring to finish something that has a time frame. Be patient, everything will goes well. Good luck to you. Wink

558Lets chat in English - Page 23 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:15 pm

traxx_racer

traxx_racer
    Ahli Senior
    Ahli Senior

it had been a long time im not posted in this site since my last posted is on 2008.. well.. im back.. haha.. but maybe i will not always be here.. u know.. busy.. owh.. my english is still very bad.. worsen maybe..

559Lets chat in English - Page 23 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:06 pm

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

Welcome back Traxx. Glad to see you again.

You haven't logged in since 2008? So, where have you been? Anything interesting you can share with us? Please share... Wink

560Lets chat in English - Page 23 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:54 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

Assalamualaikum...
    Welcome back Traxx... so it is high time for you to become active again.. and improve your English. InsyaAllah.. if you participate daily.. you will improve

561Lets chat in English - Page 23 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:56 am

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

I can't open this forum in these few days. Do other members also faced the same problem as me?

562Lets chat in English - Page 23 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:35 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

Assalamualaikum...
    Faced slight difficulties to enter... take too long to hooked up.. that is why there is no personal posting yesterday

563Lets chat in English - Page 23 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:02 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

Assalamualaikum... where is everyone? Why all disappear?

564Lets chat in English - Page 23 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:59 pm

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

Yeah, at last I managed to reformat my computer, again. Very Happy

Hmm... I'm also wondering the same, where is the rest of everybody? Busy maybe, but I think that is not the reason.

565Lets chat in English - Page 23 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:12 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

Assalamualaikum... Dheadz... Muzafar... InsyaAllah I'll be going back to PJ after work on Friday.. and expected to reach my place Maghrib. Hope we can plan a time to meet up.. What say both of you?

566Lets chat in English - Page 23 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:35 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

Assalamualaikum...
    Is anyone there... Am I alone here?

567Lets chat in English - Page 23 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:00 am

insyirah

insyirah

Assalamu'alaikum Smile

Where is Ayahanda Muzafar and Bro Dheadz? Rolling Eyes
    I think al-Insyirah have problem to load (enter). Hurm... Neutral

568Lets chat in English - Page 23 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:50 am

muzafar

muzafar
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

Actually i'm always here...just that, i felt a bit speechless this few days...

569Lets chat in English - Page 23 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:59 am

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

umaruddin wrote:Assalamualaikum... Dheadz... Muzafar... InsyaAllah I'll be going back to PJ after work on Friday.. and expected to reach my place Maghrib. Hope we can plan a time to meet up.. What say both of you?
    I think I can't join you this time. Maybe some other time.

insyirah wrote:
    I think al-Insyirah have problem to load (enter). Hurm... Neutral
    There was a maintenace done by Forummotion las week, if I'm not mistaken. During that time, I really can't access this forum for a few days. I think the maintenance has already over (it should be), we should be able to access this forum now. Hopefully, there is no other problem also, making some of us tired to enter this forum.

Anyway, everything seems okay now, lets talk more, cheer up this forum, yeahhh !! Very Happy Err.. maybe we can find a topic to talk about, an interesting one.

570Lets chat in English - Page 23 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:14 pm

insyirah

insyirah

Yasterday, I start walking slowly (without using wheel chair) and... hamdalah I can start walking cheers Every night ummi sapu (er, how to spell it?) zam-zam at my back, leg. Hihihi... And Im start cooking, the fisrt menu is fish curry! Razz

p/s: Today I wish to bake Muffin... Very Happy

571Lets chat in English - Page 23 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:04 pm

muzafar

muzafar
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

umaruddin wrote:Assalamualaikum... Dheadz... Muzafar... InsyaAllah I'll be going back to PJ after work on Friday.. and expected to reach my place Maghrib. Hope we can plan a time to meet up.. What say both of you?
    This saturday... I'm working in afternoon shift
    While on Sunday, morning shift.
    I don't have any problem to come at anytime..
    But...to go there alone, i'm a bit shy...
    What a Face

572Lets chat in English - Page 23 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:52 pm

indah

indah
    Ahli Aktif
    Ahli Aktif

Salam...

I login to Al-Insyirah everyday.. however.. it seems like i have no idea what to wrote this few days.. so that i just viewing the post and reading replies...

Syawal will be going soon.... Sad

573Lets chat in English - Page 23 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:32 pm

umaruddin

umaruddin

Assalamualaikum..
    Indah... but then.. Zulkaedah.. and followed by Zulhijjah.. will be just around the corner... the time for Haj... we should celebrate that too...

574Lets chat in English - Page 23 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:42 pm

dheadz

dheadz
    Admin
    Admin

Syawal is getting near and nearer every years. Time passing by so quickly. A few more months before we open a new diary for new year. Huh 2010 is coming. Without really noticing, we've been in this forum for a few years already.

575Lets chat in English - Page 23 Empty Re: Lets chat in English Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:36 am

umaruddin

umaruddin

Assalamualaikum...
    Dheadz... it could be two things..
    1) we are so preoccupied that we don't reliazed that time goes by..
    2) We are at the end of the world... A sign of the end of the world is the time is getting shorter everyday..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next